Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted] Zothoseel - Holy Priest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zotho
Grunt
Grunt

[Accepted] Zothoseel - Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Zothoseel - Holy Priest   [Accepted] Zothoseel - Holy Priest EmptyMon 11 May 2009, 19:51

Personal Information
Your real name: Marcus
Age and Country: 22, Sweden
Tell us about yourself: I´m a dedicated and social person, currently unemployed so got alot of free time.
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: Been playing WoW since 11 February 05, i rolled a rogue as my first char, cleared Molten Core. I then switched to my priest and continued raiding up to Naxx60. Barely played any pve in tbc, only pvp. When wotlk hit we started Dereliction where i was an officer, all was going fine until Ulduar came and people started to show less interest for the game.
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Zothoseel
Class & Race: Priest, Undead
Professions: Herbalism(450), Tailoring(450)
Raid spec: Holy
Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Zothoseel

Information about your Keybindings:
1: Power Word: Shield
2: Renew
3: Flash Heal
4: Greater Heal
5: Prayer of Mending
6: Dispel
7: Circle of Healing
8: Abolish Disease
Shift+1: Shadow Word: Death
Shift+2: Binding Heal
Shift+3: Guardian Spirit
Shift+4: Psychic Scream
Shift+5: Trinket1
Shift+6: Shadowfiend
Shift+R: Prayer of Healing
Ctrl+1: Shadow Word: Pain
Ctrl+2: Devouring Plague
Ctrl+3: Holy Fire
Ctrl+4: Smite
"N": Mass Dispel
"T": Inner Focus
"<": Will of the Forsaken
"G": Fade
Mouse 4: Desperate Prayer

Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: Yes
Previous PvE Experience: MC, BWL, AQ40, Naxx60(1 wing), Naxx(80), Malygos, Sartharion(3d), Ulduar up to Thorim.
Hodir rep level : Exalted
First aid level : 450
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? Played quite abit of arena in S3, reached 1850~ with a rogue friend of mine.
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: Not really :/

What do you expect from Results May Vary? A serious and fun guild with good progress and friendly players.
Do you like playing your class? Answer, also why? Yes, i´ve played a priest for several years now, and healing is what i really enjoy in wow. Plus i think priests really have all the cool tools for healing Smile.
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Ofcourse.
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? I can raid anytime really, had 99% attendance in Dereliction, missed one ontime (doh).
Any additional information you need to tell us? Hi to the oldschool buddies from HL!

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wowscrnshot051109212642.jpg
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord
Kotik

[Accepted] Zothoseel - Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Zothoseel - Holy Priest   [Accepted] Zothoseel - Holy Priest EmptyMon 11 May 2009, 19:58

Denied ! hihi.

Contact me in game Smile
Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Zothoseel - Holy Priest
Page 1 of 1