Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] Pally Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kesla

[Declined] Pally Application Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Pally Application   [Declined] Pally Application EmptyTue 12 May 2009, 15:52

Personal Information
Your real name: Sam
Age and Country: 24 United Kingdom
Tell us about yourself: I work with dying kids as a carer, i am ur average guy who enjoys his RL and his time on game. I am someone who always trys to do his best in whatever he is doing .
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: Before i played wow i played final fantasy online and was in one of the top guild on teh Ramuh server and i was in there for about 2 yrs . Then my gf suggested i try wow as that is what she played and well its been nearly 3 yrs now lol. I was in a high ranking guild on the sever Zenadar. Once BC came out after we had started on SSC for some reason the GM's fell out and teh guild disbanded. My friend who is on twisting nether then asked if i could come over and help him with his guild. I came over and have been in VV for nearly 1 year now.
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Kesla
Class & Race: Blood Elf Paladin
Professions: BS and Mining .
Raid spec: I have all different spec and always re spec to what is needed within the raid as i have gear to tank, dps and heal uldaur 10 or 25
Armory Profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Kesla --- if u need to see any gear just wisp me in game and i can come to you

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.) i have all spells bound to differnt keys depending on what spec i am playing and would take me ages to write them all out. But i only use the 9 key pad buttons and i have macros for various other things depend on spec once again. and teh rest are done with mouse clicks
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: yes and i have my own sever
Previous PvE Experience: Pre tbc i didn't get to see much just the odd boss in MC and AQ 20 or 40 . BC i have cleared Kara, Mag, Grull, SSC, And seen a few bosses in BT and the eye this was all on my priest ravenkill. WOTLK i have clear 10/25 man naxx , Sarth 10/25 with 1D Malygos 10/25. I have also cleared 10/14 bosses in 10 man uldaur and 4/14 in 25
Hodir rep level :Hourned
First aid level :433/450
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? Highest i have been i 1746 rating.
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: Yes and no depends on what is needed i have a degree in IT so all depends what people are asking me to do

What do you expect from Results May Vary? A friendly Guild who has the commitment and dedication to work hard at what they want in the game
Do you like playing your class? Answer, also why? I love my Class. It gives me a varity as i can do anything with my class tank heal dps. I have played many chars but i don't know why i just love playing my pally and i am good at it to.
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Anything they want i respec like 10 times a week even with duel spec on so not a problem for me
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? depends on what days my work shifts are but at present i see not problems with ur raid days
Any additional information you need to tell us?. if i am accepted i will need a few days to sort stuff out in VV as at present i am 2IC/Joint GM and i don't want to just jump the boat without sorting a few thinsg out before i go so that they may carry on withotu to many problems cos at present i run and sort all there raids so i need to sort someone else out for this. Hope you understand. I have spoke with the other GM whos a friend on mine and told him that i have an intrest in this guild as i like to be honest with everyone.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): Not got picture and my print screen button is broken . But i use the normal wow action bars i use xperal frames with GRID . i use decursive, recount , Pally power and Heal Bot. so u sort of get the idea of how my screen will look i hope.
Back to top Go down
sakarias
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: A before guildie to me   [Declined] Pally Application EmptyTue 12 May 2009, 16:13

I have played with Kesla before. He is a very good player so a BIG vote from my side that he shall join the guild !
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Pally Application   [Declined] Pally Application EmptyThu 14 May 2009, 05:32

unfortunatl atm recruitment is completly closed. Maybe in future. Thanks for your application.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Pally Application   [Declined] Pally Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Pally Application
Page 1 of 1