Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted] Becraft - Protection Paladin

Go down 
+2
Stigma
Voltus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Becraftt

[Accepted] Becraft - Protection Paladin Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Becraft - Protection Paladin   [Accepted] Becraft - Protection Paladin EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 14:32

Personal Information
Your real name: Martin Fjordside

Age and Country: Spent all my life living in Denmark since 1981

Tell us about yourself: Ey, Im Martin, i have been playing since May 2005, I enjoy playing a round of golf alongside my friends & brothers, and ofc also having a beverage or five Razz. I also enjoy spending time with my 5 month old son too. Regarding my WoW-career im strongly dedicated to my class, specc and social commitments.

Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: I started playing about ½ year after WoW was released. Played Human priest upto BC, at where i switched to hordeside. After that period it was time to try something diffrent. At the beginning of WotLK i made my paladin, and have been raiding on that ever since.

Info about your computer and internet connection: Bought a new computer six months ago, runs faily 70 fps. Also got a great 20/5 connection, never been any problems with that.

Do you use an Authenticator?: No. But can be pursuaded in getting one, if its a demand.

How stable is your internet connection?: Very.
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? About 45-50.
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? 53 atm, but normally 45-70.

Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? : Yes, my wife - wich also plays a bit.

Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Becraft
Class & Race: Paladin Bloodelf

Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also) Blacksmithing & Jewelcrafting 450 - no real extraordinary recipes. Ofcourse First Aid as second with enough skill for heavy frostweave bandages.

Main spec: Protection
Off Spec: Retribution
Armory Profile:

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.) I have 7 ekstra binds for my abilities wich works quite how i like it.

Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: (Yes / No) Yes

Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: MC, BWL, ZG, AQ20, AQ40 (except C'Thun), Old Naxx Spiderwing+instuctor+noth+patchwerk.

TBC: Everything exept Sunwell.

WotLK: Pretty much everything upto ICC, cleared Uld10 HM, Totgc10 Cleared (insanity), ICC10 7/12 (havent been able to play those raids much due to it being late friday) ICC25 7/12 aswell.

Hodir rep level : Exalted. (Pretty much exalted with every faction in WotLK)

First aid level : 429/450.

Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus) Nah, not much - did a bit of pvp on my warrior in Season 3 (1700 rating or so).

Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: Afraid not

List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+(Experience with other classes is a small plus) Horde: Pjevs, dps Warrior80 - Paina, holy Priest80, Dosk, ele Shaman80, Svejp, dps Deathknight80, Mard, feral Druid80, Yebededmon, arcane Mage80, Klamhugger, destro Warlock74. Alliance: Vanquishing, combat Rogue70, Mard, mm Hunter70, Mollusk, shadow Priest70.

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary? I think ive traded some titansteel bars with Lungorthin once... apart from that sadly no, not yet Smile

What do you expect from Results May Vary? I expect you to be firm and solid, with some great humor & experience.

Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Ofcourse i could switch to retribution if it was really needed - got some okay gear for dps´ing @ bossfights that does not need that many tanks.

We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? Couldn´t be more perfect!
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? My personal goal is to attend every raid, quite simple. Can raid pretty much every day, maybe not that much in weekends tho.
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) Well, got a 5 month old son, and my wife would like some luv once in a while Smile. Family also is a vital part of my life, not that it limits me in any way.
Any additional information you need to tell us? I think ive shared my wisdom to my fullfillings, if you need any information, feel free to contact me ingame.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):

Best regards
/Becraft
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Becraft - Protection Paladin   [Accepted] Becraft - Protection Paladin EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 14:43

Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Becraft

---

Becraft wrote:

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary? I think ive traded some titansteel bars with Lungorthin once... apart from that sadly no, not yet Smile

LoL!
None important person anyway...! :p

---

Please register on forum and provide us a screenshot.

Application looks nice, please give us the weekend to discuss about.
Back to top Go down
Becraft

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Becraft - Protection Paladin   [Accepted] Becraft - Protection Paladin EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 14:48

Dont know why my links arent working, ill give it another go...

[IMG=https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img363/7193/wowscrnshot031210140212.jpg][/IMG]
Back to top Go down
Stigma
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Becraft - Protection Paladin   [Accepted] Becraft - Protection Paladin EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 14:59

Welcome to our forum!Nice application and you look to know well your class (good enchants-gems) a prot paladin is the only tank we miss atm but i don't know if we can use one!I think we can but last answer is from the officers!
Good Luck!

Voltus wrote:

Becraft wrote:

LoL!
None important person anyway...! :p

Hm Lungorthin...To be honnest i don't really know if he will be on the guild till weekend ends...
Back to top Go down
onewinged
Warlord
Warlord
onewinged

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Becraft - Protection Paladin   [Accepted] Becraft - Protection Paladin EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 16:53

Apart from some "interesting" gemming choices, everything seems fine Wink
Regemming and reenchanting should yield you around 60~ Stamina bonus pew pew Smile
Tho missing Vindication in ret tree >_>, passive Demo shout is better than warrior trying to keep it up Smile

And Mongoose on weapon... ugh Smile

UI is nice, tho I dont see any macros Razz
Back to top Go down
Zimmer
Warlord
Warlord
Zimmer

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Becraft - Protection Paladin   [Accepted] Becraft - Protection Paladin EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 18:03

onewinged wrote:
Apart from some "interesting" gemming choices, everything seems fine Wink
Regemming and reenchanting should yield you around 60~ Stamina bonus pew pew Smile
Tho missing Vindication in ret tree >_>, passive Demo shout is better than warrior trying to keep it up Smile

And Mongoose on weapon... ugh Smile

UI is nice, tho I dont see any macros Razz

That you think that it's shit doesn't mean it's shit Razz
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Becraft - Protection Paladin   [Accepted] Becraft - Protection Paladin EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 18:21

If you mean Expertise gemming is plus for me on his current gear. I know is sure what he does.
Back to top Go down
Becraft
Grunt
Grunt
Becraft

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Becraft - Protection Paladin   [Accepted] Becraft - Protection Paladin EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 21:20

Heh well, my current build is based on threatbuilding mostly, and imo there are lots of ways to play with those points in retri tree - im open for some other ppl´s oppinion.

My gems are a bit... strangely mixed, due to my lack of expertise on gear, tho changing those asap as i get a hold of those items i hope for optimal build.

Also, i could easily change my weapon enchant for some blooddraining, tho a weaponprocc of 2,5% dodge isnt a bad thing Smile
Back to top Go down
onewinged
Warlord
Warlord
onewinged

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Becraft - Protection Paladin   [Accepted] Becraft - Protection Paladin EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 22:35

Expertise gemming is unnecessary with threat ret talents Wink If you drop below 22 expertise - use Expertise food ftw.

Anyways thats fine tuning, and can be discussed with me if you want ;D
I'm also sure that this person knows what he's doing ;P But it could be done better Wink It always can be done better ^^
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Becraft - Protection Paladin   [Accepted] Becraft - Protection Paladin EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 23:41

from food or from gems - just more inconvenience minor effect at the end .
tbh i d gem similar if i had his current gear . I m not fan of the stamina at any cost theory.

When it all comes down to less than 2 gems total difference between 2 undisputed valuable stats ,its rather a matter of personal preference and playstyle than right or wrong .

I know more stamina is nice but i dont see any fight where descent geared tanks are permanent in risk of getting 1 shotted - seen it in vanilla as healer (lev 60 patchwerk and in some cases in aq 40) - its rather spikes that must be dealt with cooldowns nowdays.

Preferring more expertise over 30-60 stamina is no biggy and if it turns out to be a bit critical as it was in sartharion 3d early in WOLK you just swap the gems for this encounter and hope the rng gods are with you aswell.
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Becraft - Protection Paladin   [Accepted] Becraft - Protection Paladin EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 17:54

Accepted as trial, whisper an officer for invite.

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Becraft - Protection Paladin   [Accepted] Becraft - Protection Paladin Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Becraft - Protection Paladin
Page 1 of 1