Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined]Trazie Holy paladin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ben8535
Grunt
Grunt

[Declined]Trazie Holy paladin Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Trazie Holy paladin   [Declined]Trazie Holy paladin EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 23:39

Personal Information
Your real name: Ben
Age and Country: im 17 and im from england
Tell us about yourself: hi my names ben, and im from england i enjoy spending time with my friends on and off wow but now the server i am on has degraded a little bit and none of the guilds are for me so i would like too come join you guys on here Very Happy
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: ive been on the server balnazzar for the last 3 years playing wow with my friends and some top guilds, but recently the guilds on balnazzar have degenerated, and there aint many guilds too sign up for :/
Info about your computer and internet connection: im not too great on this stuff but i know i usually never disconnect and my computer is always running for raids
Do you use an Authenticator?: yes of course
How stable is your internet connection?: i dont ever disconnect reali
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? usually about 50-100 fps
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? 100-200ms
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? : i dont let anyone know anything about my account details
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No
yes
Character Information
Character Name: Trazie
Class & Race: Paladin, Blood elf
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): atm i have 450 herby and have just decided too level engineering too replace alchemy, as i had alch on another char and was easily able too make flasks on that instead of this, note it is possible for me too change my professions if u like as i make a decent amount of money ingame Smile
Main spec:Holy
Off Spec: Retri atm but i am also geared in prot and decently skilled in both OS
Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Balnazzar&cn=Trazie
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=YOURNAMEHERE

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.)
for healing i use the addon Heal-bot, which uses mouse and keyboard keybinds.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yes
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: 0
TBC: cleared all too tk and ssc + some in mh and bt
WotLK:
naxx 10+25 cleared
sarth + 3 10 + 25 cleared
ulduar 10 13/14
ulduar 25 9/14
totc 10 hc 4/5
totc 25 hc 4/5
note some of the above achived on a different character
icc 10 11/12 - hc about 5 done
icc 25 12/12 - heroic 9/12
Hodir rep level : exalted
First aid level : not used - can be leveled if needed.
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? i dont normally play pvp, never got into it much Razz
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: not atm but maybe soon, im doing an ict course at school Razz
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+
tazi - dk - icc 25 man geared
entai - hunter - icc 10/25 man geared
blú - druid - full epic but not well geared
bénj - rogue - full pvp geared but not used often
all these chars are on balnazzar
Do you know anyone from Results May Vary? not at the moment
What do you expect from Results May Vary? i expect a raid to happen every raiding day, and fun and enjoyment Razz
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? sure thing Smile
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? perfect Smile
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? pretty much all the time
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) i choose my own game time Razz
Any additional information you need to tell us? i am on the server balnazzar, and i am looking too transfer to this server if you have any queries or questions please dont hesitate too email me on taziowns@hotmail.co.uk
Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): https://i.servimg.com/u/f63/15/33/03/99/wowscr10.jpg
Back to top Go down
Kangodo
Centurion
Centurion
Kangodo

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Trazie Holy paladin   [Declined]Trazie Holy paladin EmptySat 19 Jun 2010, 01:33

Can I ask why you decided to go 15 points in the Retribution tree?
It's not really the best spec out there.. But that depends on your healing style, could you tell me some more about that?

Hehe, you remind me of a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIr8u0j08gU Very Happy

PS. Do you happen to have a screenshot of your paladin during a raid? I really want to know how much you can see with your raid frames Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ben8535
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Trazie Holy paladin   [Declined]Trazie Holy paladin EmptySat 19 Jun 2010, 01:37

i have 15 points in reti tree for the crit, i was once told in a guild crit and haste was the way too go Razz

i will try and get u a SS of my raid ui, but i am saved for everything this week Razz, u can see everything Razz mainly coz u can see through the addon aswell ^_^
Back to top Go down
Zimmer
Warlord
Warlord
Zimmer

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Trazie Holy paladin   [Declined]Trazie Holy paladin EmptySat 19 Jun 2010, 04:31

Goodmorning,

First of all, interesting choice of weapon and trinket (And you are saying that you have been told to choose for haste/crit, why are you going for crit/mp5 then?).
I can understand the choice of going retribution for the free crit, i used to have that spec aswell. But in a raid where there is a lot of aoe damage (Lady Gaga, Blood Queen, etc) the divine sacrifice can realy come in handy.

And as last; We have 3 holy paladins with close to 100% attendance, we always have 1 sitting out (And if i have to sitout more ill start to QQ Razz) so i don't think there is currently any room for you.

Greetings,

Zimmer
Back to top Go down
onewinged
Warlord
Warlord
onewinged

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Trazie Holy paladin   [Declined]Trazie Holy paladin EmptySat 19 Jun 2010, 10:25

ben8535 wrote:
i have 15 points in reti tree for the crit, i was once told in a guild crit and haste was the way too go Razz

i will try and get u a SS of my raid ui, but i am saved for everything this week Razz, u can see everything Razz mainly coz u can see through the addon aswell ^_^
Urm. You was told *once* in a guild, and you sticked to it? Maybe that WAS true in Naxx/Ulduar times...

But now it's a bad way to spec, it will just generate overheals. You gear for MP5, while having only 600~ish haste... Ghem.

What I want to say - if you do everything just as you've been told, and you don't change because NO ONE told you to... you absolutely do no self research? :/ Thats bad... very bad.

Healbot, by the way, is a terrible addon. It creates lag spam, and it doesn't have most of Grid's functionality...

Good luck with your application!
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Trazie Holy paladin   [Declined]Trazie Holy paladin EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010, 21:31

thanks for your interest but there s no way we could fit in another holy pala atm . Spots are full. Application declined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Trazie Holy paladin   [Declined]Trazie Holy paladin Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Trazie Holy paladin
Page 1 of 1