Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] Darkié / Feral Druid DPS!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkie
Grunt
Grunt
Darkie

[Declined] Darkié / Feral Druid DPS! Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Darkié / Feral Druid DPS!   [Declined] Darkié / Feral Druid DPS! EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010, 00:12

Personal Information
Your real name:Szaby
Age and Country: 16 , Romania
Tell us about yourself:I might seem a harsh guy at the start but if you get to know me better i am really a cool guy Smile i like to play Basketball and hang out with my friends / play on ps2 when i have some free time or bored =p
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:Well, lets see i started off playing wow in 2006 on a private server >.< played almost for 2-3 years on private servers couldnt pay retail one =( so here i am now in wotlk for over 1 years now...
Info about your computer and internet connection:Processor:Pentium(R) Dual-Core E6500 @ 2.93 ghz , DDR2 5GB of RAM GeForce 9500+ Series Galaxy DDR2 1GB Video Card, Network : 100MB/s! Really Surprised
Do you use an Authenticator?: No.
How stable is your internet connection?:I never gotten Dc`s so far so its really great
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? ~80+ (Vertical Sync + Shadows off Rest Full Maximized)
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? ~35-50
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? : No!
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No: Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Darkié
Class & Race: Tauren Druid
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also) Cooking 450(~130 Recipes) Fishing (450) Jewelcrafting( 450) ~5-7 Recipes just got it to 450 but doing daily every day . Mining(450) I used it when mining was a good way for gold.. thinking of changing it to Enchanting or Engineering atm not sure tho =p
Main spec: Feral DPS
Off Spec: Feral PvP atm got some lil bit of Resto Gear also but not that geared for 25man HM`s!
Armory Profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Darki%C3%A9

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.)hmm i use lots of keybinding for pve so i can focus more on dps then clicking ability's =]
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: (Yes / No) Yes
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic:As i told you a bit be4 i only started on Retail in WoTLK but i do farm ZG =D
TBC: Hmm... like BT and TK , Gruul , Maghteridon not so back be4
WotLK:Naxx 13/1X Mixed 10/25 , EoE 10 1/1 , Ulduar 7-8 =< , ToC 10/25 5/5 (ToGC 10 4/5 - 25 0/5) ICC 10 - 11/12 (5 HM`s ) ICC 25 - 12/12 (9/12 HM`s) OS 10 3D 1/1, OS 25 3D 1/1
Hodir rep level : Exalted
First aid level :450
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus) ~1.5k with feral
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: Nope
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+(Experience with other classes is a small plus) Rogue , Paladin both 70

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary? Hmm .. Not Really
What do you expect from Results May Vary? Fairly treated like the rest of the members... Humour and having fun abit during raids
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Maybe ( I know shit bout BoomKin)!
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? Perfectly!
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? I can mostly raid every Day except Wednesday!
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) Me and Myself Smile
Any additional information you need to tell us? Hmm i had a conversation with Moomoo about my weapon enchant (moongoose that is) He asked my why dont i use Berserking instead of that : 1: the Dps difference is like 7-25 DPS 2: Moongoose Gives agi and haste : agi gives ap,armor,crit so i think its more usefull than that 400 ap but that just my opinion
Also my boots enchant : please no critices that why dont i use 16 agi (i think) on them : the reason is because as many ferals know and/or should know : Us ferals are strugling with hit rating like me 6.08 % Hit rating are way be4 Hit Cap : Feral Hit Cap = 8% min :the reason why i use the 12 Crit+12 Hit enchant bec without it i would have like 5.33% hit rating and that involves alot of miss-es Sad EDIT : I Forgot to say..Im not that good when it comes to applications =[

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):http://wow.uiscreens.com/fullsize.php?ssid=2831

Last edited by Carth on Thu 22 Jul 2010, 15:33; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar Mistakes)
Back to top Go down
Darkrequiem
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Darkrequiem

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Darkié / Feral Druid DPS!   [Declined] Darkié / Feral Druid DPS! EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010, 01:23

vouch ,we need a cat badly!
on a serious note, how is your tank gear? askin this coz we are in need of a cat/bear pve druid badly^^
Back to top Go down
Lunaire
Warlord
Warlord
Lunaire

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Darkié / Feral Druid DPS!   [Declined] Darkié / Feral Druid DPS! EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010, 05:09

Darkrequiem wrote:
on a serious note, how is your tank gear? askin this coz we are in need of a cat/bear pve druid badly^^

As he have feral DPS as MS and feral PvP as OS i doubt he has a full tank set that we can make use of :p
Back to top Go down
Darkie
Grunt
Grunt
Darkie

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Darkié / Feral Druid DPS!   [Declined] Darkié / Feral Druid DPS! EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010, 09:45

Darkrequiem wrote:

Hey Guys..just woke up :p my tanking gear is crap thats 1 ...2nd i hate tanking and im not really good at it =p
Cat is my thing you know <3
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Darkié / Feral Druid DPS!   [Declined] Darkié / Feral Druid DPS! EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010, 15:08

Sorry application declined. Gl and thank you for applying us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Darkié / Feral Druid DPS!   [Declined] Darkié / Feral Druid DPS! Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Darkié / Feral Druid DPS!
Page 1 of 1