Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elemental Shaman Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Addison

Elemental Shaman Application Empty
PostSubject: Elemental Shaman Application   Elemental Shaman Application EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 19:02

Personal Information

Your Firstname: My name is Esther
Age and Country: I am 23 years old and I live in The Netherlands.
Tell us about yourself: Well I am a student Communication in Leiden. I like to wath movies/series, go to concerts/festivals, like to travel, love music and animals and playing wow:).
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:
Well I started wow around 4-5 years ago during TBC. I leveled a druid, joined a dutch guild till I dinged 80. Once 80 I liked to start raiding but my dutch guild wasn't raiding(once a month maybe). After that I joined a few good raiding guilds where i really enjoyed raiding with them. I left one and other due to disband during the years. Due to that I decided to star over and make an shaman which really looked fun for me to play(ele). I leveled my shaman with joy and once 80 I tranferred to Twisting Nether. I joined a 25 raiding guild where my a few friends of me where in. I played elemental with fun and raided there, but unfortently there wasn't a spot for an shaman in the end so I left Fully Loaded. After that I joined Endless a 10-man raiding guild where I really had a great time and good home. We managed to down 12/12 hc. I got promoted to classlead/officer. When Cata hit I was busy with IRL so I didnt have much time to level fast and I took it slow together with Arega. By the time we hit 85 around -+3 weeks later than raiding started the guild allready invited other players so our spot was gone, no more solid spot for us 2 unfortunatly. This left me to were I am now. trying to apply to RMV which seems like an awesome and fun guild and hopefully new home for us:).

Info about your computer and internet connection: I have a very stable connection. Never having problems doing raids on high quality.
Do you use an Authenticator?: Yep:)
How stable is your internet connection?: My connection is stable:). Never had any problems while raiding. 20mb p/s.
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? Around 40.
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? My latency is around 250 in orgrimar.
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? :
Yes.
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No
Yes I did.

Character Information

Character Name: Addison
Class & Race: Shaman Troll
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also) Well I have max. mining and jc on my shaman + max cooking.
On my alt I have max. tailoring / enchanting 515.
Main spec: Elemental<3
Off Spec: Resto
Armory Profile:

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abilties.)
For dpsing I dont use keybindings, for my os healing is do.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: (Yes / No)
Yes I do

Previous PvE Experience:

Classic: Wasn't playing by then
TBC:
Kara: cleared
ZA: cleared
Gruul: cleared
Maghteridon: cleared
SSC: not cleared
TK: not cleared
Mount Hyjal: not cleared
Black Temple: not cleared
Sunwell Plateau: not cleared

WotLK:
Naxxramas: cleared
The Vault of Archavon: cleared
The Obsidian Sanctum: cleared
How many Drakes: 3D
The Eye of Eternity: cleared
Ulduar: 14/14

Cataclysm:
Naxxramas: cleared
The Vault of Archavon: cleared
The Obsidian Sanctum: cleared
How many Drakes: 3d
The Eye of Eternity: cleared
Ulduar: cleared
Hard Modes completed: 14/14
Trial of the Grand Crusader 10: cleared
Trial of the Grand Crusader 25: not done it on shaman

IceCrown Citadel 10: cleared 12/12HM
IceCrown Citadel 25: cleared 11/12 HM

Therazane Rep Level :
Revered but working on it atm to get exalted.
First Aid Level :
Not sure, I heal myself when needed:)
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus)
I've been playing a little arena on my druid was 1200 rating then I changed my main to shaman. Would like to start arena/ rated bg again when I got the right gear for it.
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?:
Well I like to help out in guilds. Seems fun to work with websites and administrative works. I never made proffesional websites tho:(.
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+(Experience with other classes is a small plus)
Druid, leveled her till 80. Had around 120 days played on my druid. mainspec was boomkin but i've also played as feral tank and resto:). had gear for all 3 specs+ pvp caster.(Not playing her anymore)
My death knight is my alt 85 -> main spec is blood tank and offspec is frost dps.
Beside my death knight I have an level 70 warlock.

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary?
Nope I do not.
What do you expect from Results May Vary?
I expect a nice raiding guild. A guild that is social and likes a laugh but when they are raiding those 2 days they are doing it serious with focus.
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need?
Depends what you want me to be^^
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you?
It suits me perfectly:).
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid?
I am an active player, I play almost each day some hours. You mostly can find me on my main or an alt. When I am busy irl I might play less on alts but I am always prepaired for raids and in time.
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc)
I do
Any additional information you need to tell us?
I hope I canjoin you guys together with Arega the hunter that applyed. I would really love to join you guys and when raiding those 2 days a week doing it seriously. If you guys get us in you get some good and social players in the guild.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):
I dont have one on my pc atm, but I am using normal wow UI with several addons like: DBM, recount, Omen, Elementalist, Healbot, Tauntmaster etc. Depending spec/class.
Back to top Go down
Hundeuz
Centurion
Centurion
Hundeuz

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman Application   Elemental Shaman Application EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 19:31

Armory Profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/addison/simple

I saw both applications,i need to read them again,check gear etc and take some other opinions.Ill talk to you ingame at monday/tuesday for more info.
Back to top Go down
Addison
Grunt
Grunt
Addison

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman Application   Elemental Shaman Application EmptySat 05 Feb 2011, 09:30

Sure no problem, wil be looking for your response^^
Back to top Go down
Hundeuz
Centurion
Centurion
Hundeuz

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman Application   Elemental Shaman Application EmptySun 06 Feb 2011, 23:52

Second check done.Your exp is good and your gear looks ok but you need to work hard on therazane rep and first aid.
Back to top Go down
Addison
Grunt
Grunt
Addison

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman Application   Elemental Shaman Application EmptyMon 07 Feb 2011, 07:38

If you want first aid max it's np I will level it and Therazane i'm working on that too, will get them max both asap.
Back to top Go down
Hundeuz
Centurion
Centurion
Hundeuz

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman Application   Elemental Shaman Application EmptyMon 07 Feb 2011, 23:11

Speak with Demonium ingameIyou or the hunter) i dint see you online.
Back to top Go down
Addison
Grunt
Grunt
Addison

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman Application   Elemental Shaman Application EmptyTue 08 Feb 2011, 13:29

We will contact you later today (noon/evening) after college and/or work:).
Back to top Go down
Hundeuz
Centurion
Centurion
Hundeuz

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman Application   Elemental Shaman Application EmptyFri 11 Feb 2011, 01:32

Accepted fot trial whisper Demonium-Voltus in game for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman Application   Elemental Shaman Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Elemental Shaman Application
Page 1 of 1