Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application

Go down 
+5
furu
moomoojuju
Carth
Mahi
Howjah
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Howjah
Grunt
Grunt

[Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application   [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application EmptyFri 01 Oct 2010, 09:57

Hello Results may vary!

Personal Information

Nationality: Dutch
Where do you live: Belgium
Hobbies: web aided design

Character Information

Character Name: Howjah
Level/Class: 80 Troll shaman
Talent Spec: Elemental and offspecc restoration
Professions: engineering and alchemy

Here is a armory link of my character so you can see my glyphs, gems and enchants!
Armory-link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Howjah

Experience in World of Warcraft:

Vanilla: ZG, MC, BWL
TBC: everything up till sunwell on my previous Shaman
WotLK: naxx, ulduar(would like to finish the hm's though) , totc 10/25, icc10 ( 11/12) with 7 hm's + almost complete glory of the icecrown raider, icc 25 (12/12) done 8/12 hc experience in 10/12 hc though due to continuous wiping on proff and sindragosa.

what YOU can expect from me:

I am 110% Dedicated, I believe that what drives your guild is the sum of all the member's dedication to this guild and not to one self, putting the guild above all things.

I know my class good enough yet I don't claim to know everything as I know that there is always something new to learn and there is always a room for improvement. Also I take constructive criticism very seriously and would even ask for help if i had to as there is nothing wrong with wanting to improve yourself and I think that arrogance isn't going to get me far.

I'm serious when it comes to raiding and try to do my best in all raids while also try to be competitive at all times.
Always comes prepared to the raid with flasks.

I spend a lot of time reading about my class and figure out ways to improve it. I also like to think outside the box and try something original.I always put the guild above everything else as I don't care about mere loots.

My past
I have many people to thank because of my current gear and experience. I'd like to mention my previous guild, which was and is awesome, peons! They helped me to get everything I have from equipments to achievments, but in the end I was kicked because my attendance was to low due to some irl thingys wich i fixed.

raid attendance
I'm always there for raid (there are of course some expections, but rarely!). I don't want any less than 100% raid attendance from my side. If you bench me or use me is up to you. I can only gurantee what I can do, not what I expect from you.

I have no problem with attending your raiding days. They suit me perfectly which is also why I applied here. Instead of wasting six hours a day raiding, we can spend a few hours a week and spend them wisely and effectively!

I have never had any problems with farming potions, elixirs, fish feasts for raids because they're so cheap. I don't expect anyone else to bring me my food, flasks nor elixirs.

Additional information about Addons, and computer

My internet and computer are fairly decent

The Addons I use for raiding are : Deadlybossmods, omen, recount, basicly my own custimized ui. I haven't found any other addons which will help my raid performance as a Elemental Shaman is a laid back, playable with a functional brain class.

On my computer I have installed Ventrilo 3+, Skype and Teamspeak. I have a working microphone

This is the end of my application. I thank you for reading my application. Please do not forget to comment it as positive comments will make me think that the time spent writing this application was worth it, and if it's critism I'll find out of how I can improve my flaws.

I'm looking forward to hear more from you!

Kind regards,

Howjah
Back to top Go down
Mahi
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application   [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application EmptyFri 01 Oct 2010, 10:12

Back to top Go down
Howjah
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application   [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application EmptyFri 01 Oct 2010, 10:35

thank you didnt notice it :p

regards,
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application   [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application EmptyFri 01 Oct 2010, 17:49

Welcome!
you mention only Peons as your previous guilds, have you been in other guilds before those?

cheers
Back to top Go down
Howjah
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application   [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application EmptyFri 01 Oct 2010, 18:25

yes i was in a guild before peons, i think it was named "the Cartel" wich turned out not to be the best guild for me due to their raid hours.
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application   [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application EmptyFri 01 Oct 2010, 23:55

Would i be wrong if i would say that you have been in Results May Vary in the past with your rogue named Celestic?
Back to top Go down
Howjah
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application   [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application EmptySat 02 Oct 2010, 08:29

You wouldnt. ^^
Back to top Go down
moomoojuju
High Warlord
High Warlord
moomoojuju

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application   [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application EmptySat 02 Oct 2010, 11:12

Ok when someone hides somethig like this i get suspicious as to why!

Why would you neglect to mention this and purposefully avoid it in your answers? We have known its you formthe moment you signed and were waiting for you to tell us.

Not the best way to impress.

A great way to lose my trust right from the start tho.

Please explain.
Back to top Go down
Howjah
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application   [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application EmptySat 02 Oct 2010, 11:21

well it wasnt really hard to find that out now was it?

i had no intentions to hide who i was... if i tried to do that i would have made another account now i just changed my nickname and i am sure any moderator can see that.

i've mentioned the guilds where i've been in on my shaman.

Regards,
Back to top Go down
moomoojuju
High Warlord
High Warlord
moomoojuju

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application   [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application EmptySat 02 Oct 2010, 11:54

Howjah wrote:
well it wasnt really hard to find that out now was it?

i had no intentions to hide who i was... if i tried to do that i would have made another account now i just changed my nickname and i am sure any moderator can see that.

i've mentioned the guilds where i've been in on my shaman.

Regards,

It wasnt exactly hard to be honest from the start was it?

Back to top Go down
furu
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
furu

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application   [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application EmptySat 02 Oct 2010, 11:59

I also find it really weird that you did not mention that you were in the guild before. Why wouldnt you mention it; unless something shitty happened when you were here. But I dont know, just my 2cents
Back to top Go down
Howjah
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application   [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application EmptySat 02 Oct 2010, 12:26

hello,

maybe you were right and i should have mentioned it but i am applying as shaman. and i dont have anything to hide.

Back to top Go down
furu
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
furu

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application   [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application EmptySat 02 Oct 2010, 12:34

Howjah wrote:
hello,

maybe you were right and i should have mentioned it but i am applying as shaman. and i dont have anything to hide.

Yea.. the point is when you are asked about previous guilds you should just list all of them (or atlest the ones you raided with) from Vanilla to Wotlk
Back to top Go down
Kangodo
Centurion
Centurion
Kangodo

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application   [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application EmptySat 02 Oct 2010, 12:49

When asked for previous experience, we are interested in what you did as a person. Not just your character.
Things like that are very important to know.

When I applied as a paladin with 'no' experience they wouldn't have accepted me if it wasn't for 4 years experience on my hunter Razz (At least I guess they wouldn't)
Applying has a simple rule: "You can never give too much information!"
Back to top Go down
Aeonyx
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Aeonyx

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application   [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application EmptySat 02 Oct 2010, 15:51

You changed your nickname in your forum account but you didnt bother to use our official application template.

Why ?
Back to top Go down
Lunaire
Warlord
Warlord
Lunaire

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application   [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application EmptySat 02 Oct 2010, 16:05

Despite all the other comments, i would at least want to point out that your application looks nice in the way of how you wrote it and took time to make it easy readable, something that also makes me think you cant be all that bad. Looks like you put in more than 5 minutes at least, which (unbelievably) not everyone manages.

Not mentioning the rogue is odd, as we do take interest in experience with all characters (and why wouldnt we, especially if you had one of them here), but at least you still stick to "i didnt try to hide anything", so if thats the truth, good luck from me! In any case, i would urge you to think a little more ahead when you write a new application somewhere though, hehe..

Last edited by Lunaire on Sat 02 Oct 2010, 16:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Howjah
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application   [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application EmptySat 02 Oct 2010, 16:07

Why should I?

I cant seem to find a "rule" that I need to use the application template before even getting looked at.

dont get me wrong , I answered all the question wich are important and added a few to. i've putted some time in this application so you wouldnt always have to go over the same applys and i felt pretty confident about it.

@lunaire

i really appreciate it, that you enjoyed reading my application Wink

regards,
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application   [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application EmptySat 02 Oct 2010, 16:57

Howjah wrote:
dont get me wrong , I answered all the question wich are important and added a few to. i've putted some time in this application so you wouldnt always have to go over the same applys and i felt pretty confident about it.
Don't get me wrong now either:
This application is copy pasted from the application to Peons: here
Even the Armory URL was copied/pasted that's why it was not working/showing up properly. Not using our template was not only time convenient but also saved answering questions like first aid.

Maybe the only notable difference between the 2 applications:
PEONS: TBC: Completely missed tbc. i completely missed tbc due the fact i had to give up wow for school. i had to sit a year over and i didnt want to screw it up again so i sold my wow acc. Some months ago i bought wow again and leveled a shaman wich i love to raid with.
RMV: TBC: everything up till sunwell on my previous Shaman

Back to top Go down
Howjah
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application   [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application EmptySat 02 Oct 2010, 17:13

still doenst mean i havent spend alot of time writing it.

why would that mean i havent done tbc?

though if you want to keep asking question please feel free.

but why do you do it if you already have your answer? ^^
Back to top Go down
mimy
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application   [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 07:23

Suspect

in my previous exp with howjah; while i was leading one of icc25 pug with one of my alt, he had fake dc with talking npc before go offline. and yes we lost our icc buff. and raid fucked up. i dont really understand what ppl get after this kind of bullshits. does russian government give a blondy? or what? Idea

are you schizophreniac ? about your tbc exp. 2 different applications on 2 different guild forums...

sorry but i cant trust you with those.

Back to top Go down
moomoojuju
High Warlord
High Warlord
moomoojuju

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application   [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 10:15

In order to prevent further humiliation im gonna close this thread and decline your application.

Moo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application   [Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Howjah - Elemental shaman application
Page 1 of 1