Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined]Nevershock- Elemental Shaman. X-realm application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
drunkendevil

[Declined]Nevershock- Elemental Shaman. X-realm application Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Nevershock- Elemental Shaman. X-realm application   [Declined]Nevershock- Elemental Shaman. X-realm application EmptyThu 19 Aug 2010, 20:40

Personal Information
Your real name: Ali

Age and Country: 21 Oman

Tell us about yourself: College going guy with about an year left for my bachelors in business admin. A lot of time on my hands to dedicate to one of my few passions i.e WoW

Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: Apart from WoW i have played a few other MMOs like APB, Aion and Ragnarok

Info about your computer and internet connection: I7 Processor UD7 motherboard; 9GB RAM; 250 NvidiaGeforce VGA. ISP : 4Mb broadband connection

Do you use an Authenticator?: No

How stable is your internet connection?: Pretty stable, probably 3 DCs in a month

How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? 100+ fps in 25 mans

Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? 180-190 ms

Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? : Sole person with my details.

Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No : Yes

Character Information

Character Name: Nevershock
Class & Race: Shaman-Draenei
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also) Jewel Crafting and Engineering maxed
Main spec: Elemental
Off Spec: Resto
Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Neptulon&cn=Nevershock

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.)
Most often used spells on 1-5; other shortcuts on CTRL+1-6 and CTRL(F G C V E S T) (please note: the details are in my UI)

Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: (Yes / No) Yes

Previous PvE Experience
:
Classic: Cleared till AQ 40 till twins
TBC: Cleared all content pre-nerf
WotLK: Cleared all content pre Ulduar with realm first malygos
Cleared all content Ulduar 25 with a few heroic bosses
Cleared all normal content on ToC 25 and 10
ICC 25 : Cleared first wing and fester/rot in plague
Blood wing - Blood council
I have sound knowledge of heroic modes though i havent had the good fortune to do them.

Hodir rep level : Exalted

First aid level : Low but can max it asap.

Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket?
(High rating players is a huge plus)
PVP experience on shaman and rogue. 2.1K reached in 2v2 in 3v3 managed to reach 2k rating

Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: I am afraid i dont have any extra skills relating to web designing and such.

List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+(Experience with other classes is a small plus)

Shaman (all specs)
Rogue ( Pve raiding and pvp speccs)
Warlock (Pve raiding and pvp)
Priest (Pve raiding)

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary? I have played with Mahi quite a number of times and know him IRL as well.

What do you expect from Results May Vary?
Don't have any expectations as I have seen RMV raiding first hand when I was observing Mahi play and hence what I am looking forward to is the same amount of dedication and skill that RMV has even though it raids twice a week.

Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? If required, definitely.

We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? The raiding times are perfect.

How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? I will be online throughout the week from early afternoon to late night on most days.

Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) I govern my playtime.

Any additional information you need to tell us? I have a lot of experience playing on my current char. It has been my first character and the most I have played on and i have become very comfortable to my playstyle and all speccs.
Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): Posting a screenie asap since i cant manage to upload it atm.

Thanks and regards

Nevershock
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Nevershock- Elemental Shaman. X-realm application   [Declined]Nevershock- Elemental Shaman. X-realm application EmptyMon 23 Aug 2010, 15:47

You look decent player in my eyes but your application is a bit poor also your Icc experience, please give us the time till this week's reset.
Back to top Go down
moomoojuju
High Warlord
High Warlord
moomoojuju

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Nevershock- Elemental Shaman. X-realm application   [Declined]Nevershock- Elemental Shaman. X-realm application EmptySat 28 Aug 2010, 20:56

Hi, Your application has been declined. Good luck finding a guild! Thank you for your patience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Nevershock- Elemental Shaman. X-realm application   [Declined]Nevershock- Elemental Shaman. X-realm application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Nevershock- Elemental Shaman. X-realm application
Page 1 of 1