Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted]Warlock Application , Réstless

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Restless
Grunt
Grunt

[Accepted]Warlock Application , Réstless Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Warlock Application , Réstless   [Accepted]Warlock Application , Réstless EmptyTue 07 Apr 2009, 14:06

Personal information

Your real name: Kozaridis Aristotelis

Age and Country: Living in Romania , born in Greece and I am 17.

Tell us about yourself: About myself...Student at highschool , dedicat gamer to MMOs and a basketball fan.I love much both sports and computer but I spend more time playing games on computer than basketball though.I usually play basketball at school along with my schoolmates , mostly after the class hours are done.I enjoy raiding in WoW and both Guild Wars but as I play one MMO at a time due to my mind thinking I need a life too , I only raid in a single MMO so WoW.I pay much attention to my girlfriend as well , spending much time with her and I will probably miss raids on things like her birthday or mine or any other special events like this , hope you don't mind but I think this is understandable : ).

Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: My history in MMOs started with Guild Wars.I started Guild Wars and got to a maximum level , played as Ranger/Elementalist (for those who know what it is).After some time there I decided to raid in Guild Wars and because at a time I got bored of it I considered World of Warcraft as the second one I should play so I quit Guild Wars and rerolled in WoW.I also play very much Defense of the Ancients in Warcraft 3(DotA).

Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes

Character Information

Character Name: Réstless

Class & Race: Warlock , Undead

Professions: Profession-wise I have Enchanting and Jewelcrafting.Both of them are topped and I use them because I like the boost they give to my Spellpower => DPS.Rare patterns , I don't own many of them , about half of the ones from Dalaran Jewelcrafter's Tokens and as Enchanter I probably have them all from the Shard Trader.

Raid spec: My spec is Demonology as most warlocks are , the 0/53/18.It is the basic spec played with a Felguard.As I play with a pet I chose Master Demonologist for the buffs along with Demonic Empowerment to use for the bonus dps.Other talents are usual damage increasing talents like Demonic Empathy or Demonic Knowledge.As the spec goes along with Destruction , 18 points in there, I considered Improved Shadow Bolt as my rotation is composed from keeping Curse of Elements/Coruption up and spamming Shadow Bolt along with Demonic Empowerment for the extra dps.Bane is a talent which you can't live without as a Shadow Bolt spammer so there go my points as well.About my hit , well , I have 10.83% from my gear;3% Hit chance from Catacylsm although it's not on Corruption as well but that won't affect my dps enough to be worth going for 14% hit;3% from Misery or Improved Faerie Fire from a Moonkin (I believe one of those is constantly up in 25-Man raids).A total of these its 16.83% so I miss about 0.17% which I'm gonna achieve once I change my gem (I do not have World of Warcraft installed as I am not home while writing this application) or with some gear improvements.

Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=R%C3%A9stless

Information about your Keybindings: I have my keys bound either with shift or ctrl and I keep my most used one to the left of the screen because I can use them easy and can see the cooldowns fast as they are one near each other.

Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: Yes

Previous PvE Experience: I am playing since one year before WotLK released.I have the following raid experience :

Vanilla WoW - Onyxia , Molten Core , Zul'Gurub (At 70)
The Burning Crusade - Finished everything but Sunwell Plateau and Lady Vashj.So everything from Karazhan to Black Temple , apart from the SSC last boss.
Wrath of the Lich King - Cleared everything but OS 3Drakes either 10 or 25.I had some tries on both of them but we didn't get him , although this , I did it with 2 Drakes.

Do you have any PvP experience?

My PvP side of the game is not much I can talk about , I only got to ~1950 on Season 3 , apart from that only some battlegrounds and some fun-like arena.I do not PvP too much although it's not a bad way to spend time either if you ask me.So depending on who and when I have to arena with I might do that as well.

What do you expect from Results May Vary? I expect what I generally like to expect from a raiding guild : a friendly atmosphere with a serious objective , focused and ready to conquer any new challenges (raid-wise) that appear.I also hope from your guild some serious raid planning as I have to flip my weekly schedule to raid.

Do you like playing your class? Answer, also why?

I like most things about a warlock in general and this is the story : Since I started WoW I loved my friend's warlock which has now quit playing because of some real life reasons and I enjoyed the ideea about summoning pets and controlling different dark-sided-like magical spells and since Hunter wasn't my style I created this warlock which I have and I play since I started.

How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid?

I can raid every day besides Monday , it's a dead day for me as I have training to basketball.My second training session is on Wednesday morning and sometimes matches Sunday at ~13:00.I should be fine with any other days than those and those hours Sunday.

Any additional information you need to tell us?

I think I underlined the important things that I have to tell you but any additional inform you would like to know please do not hesitate to ask me either here on in game:).

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):
[Accepted]Warlock Application , Réstless Wowscrnshot040709162736
Back to top Go down
Patulous
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Patulous

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Warlock Application , Réstless   [Accepted]Warlock Application , Réstless EmptyTue 07 Apr 2009, 14:39

Sons of hodir rep exalted,450 first aid enchants gems both at a nice lvl and a nice written apply.good luck
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Warlock Application , Réstless   [Accepted]Warlock Application , Réstless EmptyWed 08 Apr 2009, 02:44

nice application we ll get back to you with an answer soon
Back to top Go down
Chinga
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Chinga

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Warlock Application , Réstless   [Accepted]Warlock Application , Réstless EmptyThu 09 Apr 2009, 23:18

We will contact you tomorrow or Saturday for final answer.
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Warlock Application , Réstless   [Accepted]Warlock Application , Réstless EmptyThu 09 Apr 2009, 23:56

accepted on trial. Contact lungorthin,chinga,kotik or hundeuz ingame for an invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Warlock Application , Réstless   [Accepted]Warlock Application , Réstless Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Warlock Application , Réstless
Page 1 of 1