Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warlock Application

Go down 
+2
Nuwin
Sibaryo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Limdul

Warlock Application Empty
PostSubject: Warlock Application   Warlock Application EmptyMon 14 Sep 2009, 21:48

Personal Information
Your real name: Rik Sijben
Age and Country: 18 year, Living in the Netherlands ( no i dont have weeds)
Tell us about yourself:Since shortly living with my brother (no more parents interfering with wow ^^), psychology student, "ex-"basketball player and ofcourse a very nice person who likes to have fun! And a dedicated guildmember.
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: Been playing wow for a few years now (really not sure how many (pre tbc atleast). no other MMO's. Got nearly 108 days played on my warlock and about 18 days on my DK alt (pvp and tanking for fun).
As for experience in other guilds: i joined some casual fun guilds back in blue geared karazhan. But than i joined Massive Attack, and with them i knocked all the way from karazhan to Kil'jeaden and Kel'thuzad. After that i took a lill break from raiding (exams in final year of school). And now i want to get back to raiding but unfortunatly it looks like Massive Attack took the final blow (eventhough it survived a lot of problems).

Info about your computer and internet connection: 2.4 Ghz dualcore proc.. 3GB ram.. somekind of internet connection that costs me 50 euro per month (not really smart when it comes to that)
How stable is your internet connection?: Well i do pay 50 euro's per month so it better be stable, which is has mostl been.
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? Around 30 FPS, good enough to see all my big crits :>
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No
Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Limdul (previsiously Limdûl)
Class & Race: Undead Warlock
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing):
Tailoring:430 (didnt have any need to skill further so far, will do if required for crafts etc)
Cooking 435 (My cupcakes make you very happy)
Fishing: 112 Sad They just wont bite
Main spec: 3/13/55 Destruction.. don't think i have to explain why (and YES shadowfury is awesome for raids)
Off Spec: 53/0/18 Affliction (yup a PVE offspec! for those fights where you need moar dots!
Armory Profile:

Some items are still being upgraded with emblem of conquest (my head > T8.5 though)

Information about your Keybindings:
1curse 2 incinerate 3 immolate 4 shadowfury 5 rain of fire ` Seed of corruption R chaosbolt Q: Life Tap G Fear E conflag 0 Banish Alt+1 teleport F1 howl of terro F2 lolcoil F3 pvp trinket Scroll click:Trinkets Mouse 5(on the side): Push to talk
Affliction is the same idea just conflag/immolate replaced with dots and CB with haunt.

Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: Yes
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic:No lvl 60 raid experience (wasnt 60 till tbc came out) just some higher lvl pugs/solo
TBC:From Karazhan to Kil'jeaden killed it all. (sunwell post patch though best try on kalecgos prepatch was 1%/3%)
WotLK: Naxx, EoE, OS (twilight vanquisher) no of the nightfall. in Ulduar the first 6 bosses + hodir auirya and Thorim (unkilled thorim though) achievements may be split between lock and DK though. in TOTC i fought first boss (never kileld it) i killed sorcerer (2nd boss), i fought faction champions (didnt kill) and unfortunatly it stops there, I did read up on the fights i did not kill however.

Hodir rep level : They hate me so much they aren't even in my rep list.. but i got inscription so no worries for the shoulder enchants (got kirin tor rep for head to ofc)
First aid level : 443
Do you have any PvP experience: Played up to 1700 with lock druid in TBC, havent pvpd on lock in wotlk... my DK didnt get high either since i never found (still cant find) a decent healer to go with... keep losing on that.
[b]Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?:
Not really Sad, i do usually have nice idea's for guild organisatoric business.

What do you expect from Results May Vary? To be a nice guild, making want to log in even outside raid time and to be focused during raids to kill bosses and try to be the best at what ever you do.
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Sure, if ya need a demo lock ill respec, wouldn't mind being able to pop illidan form every 3 minutes Smile.
We raid Thursday, Sunday and Monday 19:00-23:30. Does the times suit you? Those times are perfect for me. I prefer not to stay to much longer (read: progess raids till 1 am!!) since on friday/monday i gotta get up at 6 AM. On mondays ill keep raiding till i feel like eating my tuesday morning breakfast
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid?
Monday: All night long (usually free on tuesdays)
Tuesday: Normal times 00:00 max
Wednesday: All night lang (usually free on thursdays)
Thursdays: I often go to a game store on thursday nights but if i wont mind sharing those thursday evenings with the guild aswell. (if i raid normal times 00:00 max again)
Friday: All night long (unlesss im out :>)
Saturday: Big chance im out on saturday if not: All night long
Sunday: Normal times 00:00 max

Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) No one beside me.
Any additional information you need to tell us?: I am still a student so when exams pop up i may not raid much/at all for a week. When my schedule changed i may have to change the comment i wrote at raiding days..
Beside that: All you ex Massive Attack members come vouch for me <3

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface)

I opened recount to resemble Omen during a boss fight and i equipped my T6 gear + skull of gul'dan to make the screeny more shiney

Hope i didn't forget anything in my application,
Rik (Limdul)
Back to top Go down
Limdul

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Application   Warlock Application EmptyMon 14 Sep 2009, 22:36

1 comment: I don't have epic gems in all items since some items i dont expect to keep very long (badges) and my bracers are enchatned with 1 downgrade cause i am not planning to keep them for a long while either Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Limdul

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Application   Warlock Application EmptyMon 14 Sep 2009, 22:37

If these are any problem ill replace them instantly :>
Back to top Go down
Sibaryo
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Sibaryo

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Application   Warlock Application EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 04:54

Back to top Go down
Limdul

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Application   Warlock Application EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 08:33

Is the UI link working? i cant see any links, or is that just cause im not log in etc.?
Back to top Go down
Limdul

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Application   Warlock Application EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 09:10

Apologies for the spam (there isnt an edit post option)
gotta change my comment about FPS: its about 45, had a lot of stuff running when i checked it the other day (60 in 5 mans)
Back to top Go down
Nuwin
Grunt
Grunt
Nuwin

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Application   Warlock Application EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 16:48

I've raid a lot with limdul! He's a nice dps and a nice warlock, it would be nice to have you with us m8! Good luck with your apply!
Back to top Go down
Zimmer
Warlord
Warlord
Zimmer

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Application   Warlock Application EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 18:13

This guy is good, or well he used to be in TBC, haven't raided a lot with him in WoTLK. Fine chap that knows what he is doing and he is very dedicated Smile.

(Btw, this guy was the guildmascotte of Massive Attack because of his bird)
Back to top Go down
Xontroula
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Application   Warlock Application EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 18:17

Although his gear+gems needs some work, I can ensure that Limdul is a decent warlock who performed nicely in MA.

Quote :
(Btw, this guy was the guildmascotte of Massive Attack because of his bird)

More of my bird... ;P
Back to top Go down
Limdul

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Application   Warlock Application EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 18:17

gear update from last 1-2 days:
new belt, boots, ring,weapon

also replacing all blue gems with epic now.. found out they are honor purchasable so not wasting anything but useless honor XD
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Application   Warlock Application EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 07:32

Hello Lim!Smile

We have play a lot of raids in TBC together from Kael'thas and Vashj till Kil'Jaeden.
It's skilled player and high dpser. If we need one more warlock here it is.

Good luck with your application mate.
Back to top Go down
Sibaryo
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Sibaryo

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Application   Warlock Application EmptyThu 17 Sep 2009, 01:50

Sorry for waiting a while, but we will soon discuss your application and will come up with an answer. Hopefully that will be tomorrow. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord
Kotik

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Application   Warlock Application EmptyThu 17 Sep 2009, 20:17

Accepted on trial. Contact one of the officers for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Application   Warlock Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Warlock Application
Page 1 of 1