Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted] Warlock Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stigma_u

[Accepted] Warlock Application Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Warlock Application   [Accepted] Warlock Application EmptyWed 13 May 2009, 13:08

Personal Information
Your real name: Michael
Age and Country: 24-Greece
Tell us about yourself: I' m social pleasant and dedicated.
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: I' ve been playing wow since it was released i have played with lots players including,Paladin-Mage-Warlock at lv 60 raids/Priest and Warlock at Tbc. I have experience in raid and always trying my best.
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Stigmá
Class & Race: Warlock - Ud
Professions: (State your skill and rare recipies also) Jewlecrafting - Skinning 450 both
Raid spec: Destro atm
Armory Profile: [/url]http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=stigm%C3%A1[/url]

Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: Yes
Previous PvE Experience: BWL, AQ40, AQ20, ZG,MC,Naxx25, Sartharion+3D, Malygos, Uld: up to Thorim
Hodir rep level : Exalted
First aid level : 450
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? Yes
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: No

What do you expect from Results May Vary? A good raiding guild with experienced players,active and always willing to progress.
Do you like playing your class? Answer, also why? I have played a lots of class in wow and lock is the class tha i can play best.
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Yes
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? 100%
Any additional information you need to tell us? Well that's all about me,i made the application from a net with no wow so i can't post a pic of interface but i can added after,if needed. Looking forward for your answer.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Stigma

PostSubject: Pictures for interface   [Accepted] Warlock Application EmptyWed 13 May 2009, 21:35

Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Warlock Application   [Accepted] Warlock Application EmptyWed 13 May 2009, 22:24

accepted on trial. contact any officer for invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Warlock Application   [Accepted] Warlock Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Warlock Application
Page 1 of 1