Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted] Furbula - Deathknight

Go down 
+4
Darkrequiem
Carth
onewinged
furu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
furu
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
furu

[Accepted] Furbula - Deathknight Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Furbula - Deathknight   [Accepted] Furbula - Deathknight EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 23:28

Personal Information
Your real name: Ville Peltola
Age and Country: 20, Finland
Tell us about yourself: Currently studying for Diploma of Business IT
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:
I've played WoW since release with couple of breaks. I started playing at Bladefist as a warrior and joined finnish guild Kostajat with it. We cleared ZG,MC,AQ20,BWL. Shortly after TBC came we migrated with ~7 IRL friends to Boulderfist and joined another finnish guild called Snowflakes and spent rest TBC and begin of the WotLK there. When Ulduar came out I migrated to Outland and joined Union, couple months after that I had a break from raiding and played PvP and raided Casually for few months. And now I am from 9month break (Been playing for a month now) ready to raid again.
Info about your computer and internet connection:
IP35-E
Radeon HD4870
Intel C2D E8400
4GB 800MHz DDR2
8/1MB DSL
Do you use an Authenticator?: No, I don't
How stable is your internet connection?: I've never had disconnect during raids
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? 60
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? ~50-100
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? : Nope
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Furbula
Class & Race: Deathknight & Troll
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): JC&BS (Because "they" are the best). Cooking; Haven't learned, Fishing 315
Main spec: Frost
Off Spec: UH
Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=furbula

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.)
1 = IT
2 = PS
3 = BS
4 = FS
5 = OB
6 = AMS
s-1 = IBF
s-2 = Berserking
s-3 = Haste Pot
s-4 = Bloodtap+Unbreakable Armor
s-5 = HB
ยง = HoW
f = Strangulate
v = Deathcoil
M3 = Mind Freeze
M4 = Death Grip
M5 = Empower Rune Weapon
MScrollup = Pestilence
MScrolldown = Blood Boil

Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yes
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: ZG, MC, AQ20, BWL
TBC: Up to Eredar Twins
WotLK: Naxx, Sartha (Realm 1st 0 add, Realm 1st 10man 3Add), Maly, Ulduar (10man Glory), TotC( Mad Skills 10man), ICC10 11/12, ICC 10/12
Hodir rep level : Exalted
First aid level : 409
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket?
S5:
2on2: 2300 WL+DK
3on3: 2300 WL+DK+Shaman
S6:
2on2: 2500 Rogue+DK
3on3: 2700 Rogue+DK+Priest
5on5: 2500 Rogue+DK+Priest+Pala+Druid

Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: Nope
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+ Furuu - Hunter
Do you know anyone from Results May Vary? Nope
What do you expect from Results May Vary? Raids and new friends from new realm
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Yes
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? Yes
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? I can raid everyday, and I am online everyday(some exceptions)
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) I, myself control my gametime
Any additional information you need to tell us?
http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/log/1803216
Latest WMO from my raidings, I know my gear quite low atm. but I put it to the max and perfrom "awesomely". I never do same mistake twice, I'm always prepared for raids.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/f/wowscrnshot062310132628.jpg
Back to top Go down
onewinged
Warlord
Warlord
onewinged

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Furbula - Deathknight   [Accepted] Furbula - Deathknight EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 04:11

Hrm, while you indeed have the correct achievements to cover your WotlK experience on this character...

The main question probably comes - why did you have your break and what are the chances of that happening again?

You do seem to pull your weight even with that gear , but I'm no DK expert >_>

There are some interesting tidbits in logs, like 2-3 steps on Choking gas on PP, quite some bonestorm hits from marrowgar, getting hit SEVEN times by malleble goo in 1 attempt of HC Festergut... Getting hit by unstable explosion on Rotface (means 1 shot on HC)

Some things aren't that all great and "awesome" Razz But I'm just saying.
Back to top Go down
furu
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
furu

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Furbula - Deathknight   [Accepted] Furbula - Deathknight EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 08:14

I am using AMS when i am getting hit by those, I get tons of RP and more time to DPS. And that Festergut I think the 7 hit is bugged, there was 1 goo to melee just before we wiped.
I don't know I might wrong, but that was my 1st/2nd attempt to that boss on HC.

And yes even I make mistakes sometimes, but I wont repeat em.

About the break, All my irl friends took a break too that time, most gone to army etc and during that time I was only playing arena's and doing 10man's with em. So I took break also. but now I am back for good.
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Furbula - Deathknight   [Accepted] Furbula - Deathknight EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 08:56

Quote :
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket?
S5:
2on2: 2300 WL+DK
3on3: 2300 WL+DK+Shaman
S6:
2on2: 2500 Rogue+DK
3on3: 2700 Rogue+DK+Priest
5on5: 2500 Rogue+DK+Priest+Pala+Druid

With those raitings your application should look like:
Your real name: 2on2: 2500
Age and Country: 3on3: 2700
Quote :
s-3 = Haste Pot
For me this also proves his quality, pure awesome
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Furbula - Deathknight   [Accepted] Furbula - Deathknight EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 09:01

And all the finish players i've played with have proved ace. One question from me though, when is your army draft?
Back to top Go down
furu
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
furu

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Furbula - Deathknight   [Accepted] Furbula - Deathknight EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 09:11

Army at 07/2011
Back to top Go down
Darkrequiem
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Darkrequiem

PostSubject: re   [Accepted] Furbula - Deathknight EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 15:00

specc wise your unholy is outdated is still the obliterate of 6 months ago or more,change into the 0 17 54.
the frost specc doeasn't need the 1 point in blood at all is better that you put into frost and shadow %
Back to top Go down
furu
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
furu

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Furbula - Deathknight   [Accepted] Furbula - Deathknight EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 15:01

My unholy spec is 10 months old
I am having aggro problems and Subversion/Black Ice are almost equally worth
Back to top Go down
moomoojuju
High Warlord
High Warlord
moomoojuju

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Furbula - Deathknight   [Accepted] Furbula - Deathknight EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 15:31

BOOOOST ME TO 1800 and ur in!!!
Back to top Go down
maldavius
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Furbula - Deathknight   [Accepted] Furbula - Deathknight EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 20:51

hey furu, thanks for your patience. I think we can give you an answer before the next reset.
Back to top Go down
furu
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
furu

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Furbula - Deathknight   [Accepted] Furbula - Deathknight EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 21:51

Okays
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Furbula - Deathknight   [Accepted] Furbula - Deathknight EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010, 09:19

furu wrote:
And now I am from 9month break (Been playing for a month now) ready to raid again.

Can you plan around for how long?

Your gear is a bit low on some pieces to be honest, but you look experienced player with the game. Today you gonna have the answer.
Back to top Go down
furu
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
furu

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Furbula - Deathknight   [Accepted] Furbula - Deathknight EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010, 09:23

Quote :
Can you plan around for how long?
For a year, then I got army.

Quote :
Your gear is low to be honest, but you look experienced player with the game. Today you gonna have the answer.
I've got couple upgrades also in last few days. Only things I am really missing is weapons and trinkets (If i got em i'd have 6k gayscore). Been so unlucky with weapons, seen 1 weapon drop while I "grinded" ICC exalted ~~
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Furbula - Deathknight   [Accepted] Furbula - Deathknight EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010, 09:55

Okay, 1 year is enough.

Fine by me. please wait till the evening.
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Furbula - Deathknight   [Accepted] Furbula - Deathknight EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010, 18:43

Still needed working mic-ventrilo check before a possible trial, please contact any officer.
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Furbula - Deathknight   [Accepted] Furbula - Deathknight EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010, 19:12

accepted on trial
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Furbula - Deathknight   [Accepted] Furbula - Deathknight Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Furbula - Deathknight
Page 1 of 1