Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted]Rogue assasination

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tekla

[Accepted]Rogue assasination Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Rogue assasination   [Accepted]Rogue assasination EmptyWed 17 Jun 2009, 11:06

Personal Information
Your real name: Nick
Age and Country: I'm 27 years old and I live in the Netherlands
Tell us about yourself: I just moved back in with my parents again because my exgirldfriend kicked me out ^^ , I'm still a student still have 2 Years of studying to do.
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: I starded playing Wow about 6 months after release first character was a nelf warrior, I played her to 60 than I got bored of the warrior class. second class I played was a human rogue, basically I stuck to a rogue ever since. About a year ago the sever I used to play alliance on kinda died all my friends left, my guild was packing up, lots of new players, so I decided to make a fresh start son the side I hated so much before. and so my Belf rogue saw the light of day. before Wow i played Counterstrike pretty competitive for a few years
Info about your computer and internet connection: I'm running Wow on a pretty new machine Geforce 280 handels wow pretty well 4 gig of ram.
How stable is your internet connection?: I'm running a stable 4 mbit down 2mbit up connection.
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? steady 60 fps
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Tekla
Class & Race: Bloodelf Rogue
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): Alch and skinning cooking an fishing all maxed
Main spec: 51- 13 - 7
Off Spec: 41 - 5 - 25 pvp spec
Armory Profile:

Information about your Keybindings: im just using the 1 to 5 and shift 1 to 5 for spels I reguarly use. i've also bound my mouse buttons to hunger en coldblood
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: Ofcourse
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: mc bwl an Aq20 And 40 up to huhuran
TBC: I hardly played Pve here did some karazan set foot in SCC never finished it though
WotLK: naxx full ulduar Ive done most never did freya and yogg though on 10 man that is. on 25 i've only done the first 5 or 6 i believe.
Hodir rep level : Maxed
First aid level : Maxed
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? I hardly pvp anymore I do have a fun team with some friends its about 1500 not really worth mentioning.
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: I can Cook pretty well. no webdesign or moviemaking though ^^

What do you expect from Results May Vary? Good one, what do I expect .. I think thats it only fair that when I free up time to raid there should be one, I know sometimes there wont be enough members on I can live with that, but atm Bog is struggling to even get 10 players on at raid days because of the summer holiday. When i know i have a raid day I don't make other plans if raids get canceled like every time that sucks. so what do I expect a bunch of peeps that are as active as me i guess.
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Rogues only spec is Dps wheater is daggers of swords that does not matter much does it?
We raid Thursday, Sunday and Monday 19:00-23:30. Does the times suit you? Yes they do suit me.
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? I can join every raid
Any additional information you need to tell us? Yes because I'm living with my father i have certain house hold chores one of them is unpacking out the dishwasher. That will take about 5 minutes and has to be done between 8 and 9 somewhere. Most of the time ill try to do that fast in a raid break since I don't know if you have raid breaks ill tell you in advance Im going to be Afk for 5 minutes

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): Addons are pretty much to same they are today little less crowded though I also replaced the pitbull raidframes with grid since it takes up less space and changed binds around a little.

I also want to thank you for your time reading and hopefully commenting on my apply
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Rogue assasination   [Accepted]Rogue assasination EmptyWed 17 Jun 2009, 11:29

Quote :
I'm 27 years old [...]I'm still a student still have 2 Years of studying to do.
My soulmate! I will read the rest of the application when i get home later tonight, please upload an UI screen in a raid environment by then. The question is "post a picture" not "describe" your UI .
I think i have seen your name recently in the applications forums of some other guild.
Back to top Go down
tekla

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Rogue assasination   [Accepted]Rogue assasination EmptyWed 17 Jun 2009, 12:01

[Accepted]Rogue assasination Wowscrnshot061709134247.th

I thought I added a screen shot. the description where the things I changed the one above is a recent one although its a a BG. if you have any questions regarding to addons you can ask me here or in game

About the name on other forums that can be true. I was looking for a more serious guild a while back but a lot of guild raid Wednesdays, most of the time I spend that with my girlfriend. I applied to rising sun a while back withdrew it because of the Wednesday, basically I stopped looking around, because of the summer lots of guild seem to crash> over recruit for the summer> kick players when the regulars get back.

But since you only have 2 rogues I though I might give it a shot here
Back to top Go down
Tekla

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Rogue assasination   [Accepted]Rogue assasination EmptyWed 17 Jun 2009, 13:19

text link just in case the Tumb wont work.
Back to top Go down
Tekla

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Rogue assasination   [Accepted]Rogue assasination EmptyWed 17 Jun 2009, 13:45

Again since it does not want to post a link
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Rogue assasination   [Accepted]Rogue assasination EmptyWed 17 Jun 2009, 16:32

I think the problem is that the site doesn't allow users who haven't confirmed their registration (create account => follow confirmation email => login) to post a URL link.

Good luck with the application.
Back to top Go down
Tekla

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Rogue assasination   [Accepted]Rogue assasination EmptyWed 17 Jun 2009, 17:00

Thank you

I think I forgot to mention ive also dome malygos 10 and 25 and Os 1 drake op on 25 and 2 drakes up on 10 never goten around to 3 drakes up though.
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Rogue assasination   [Accepted]Rogue assasination EmptyWed 17 Jun 2009, 23:22

accepted on trial contact any officer for an invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Rogue assasination   [Accepted]Rogue assasination Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Rogue assasination
Page 1 of 1