Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted]Rogue Application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Civiliza

[Accepted]Rogue Application. Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Rogue Application.   [Accepted]Rogue Application. EmptyTue 28 Apr 2009, 19:40

Personal Information
Your real name: Daniel
Age and Country: I'm 18 and i'm from England.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a full time student, likes sports and gaming.
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: WoW is the only MMO i've played, and i have been playing since the Sunwell patch, which to be fair, isn't that long.
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No Yes.

Character Information
Character Name: Civilization
Class & Race: Blood Elf Rogue
Professions: (State your skill and rare recipies also) Leatherworking and Skinning, have almost every WotLK recipe for leatherworking.
Raid spec: Combat. (15/51/05)
Armory Profile:

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.)

1. Sinister Strike
2. Eviserate
3. Vanish
4. Kidney Shot
5. Stealth
R. Rupture
E. Slice & Dice
Q. Fan of Knives
F. Cloak of Shadows
`. Blind
V. Sprint

Shift + Q. Blade Flurry
Shift + 1. Killing Spree
Shift + 2. Dismantle
Shift + 3. Adrenaline Rush
Shift + E. Gouge
Shift + F. Kick
Shift + V. Evasion
Shift + \. Tricks of the Trade
Shift + R. Expose Armor
Shift + Z. PvP Trinket

Their most of them, might only make sence to me xD.

Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: (Yes / No) Yes.
Previous PvE Experience: (BWL/AQ40/Naxx(60)/Hyjal/BT/Naxx(80)/Sartharion/Malygos)

I didn't start playing until late TBC, therefore i didn't raid much, i cleared Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Magtheridon's Lair, Gruul's Lair and Black Temple after the nerf. Then WotLK came out and i wanted to start playing a bit more serious, so i joined a faster progressing guild called Afterlife, from there i started gearing up, then it disbanded, from there as i had geared up a lot, i joined another guild, called Last Spot, got geared up slightly more and then the guild leader went on holiday for Christmas and never showed up again so the guild disbanded, even since then i have been in We Care, which i have been a member now for a long time, geared up and even helped others gear up there, apart from Ulduar we have downed all encounters including Sartharion three drakes. We have cleared (10-14) bosses on 10 man and (4-14) bosses in Ulduar so far, which is why i have applied here as i want to progress faster and further into the game.

Hodir rep level xxxx/xxxx: Revered, currently working on it.
First aid level xxx: 450/350
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus) Unfortunately no, although my PvP is decent.

What do you expect from Results May Vary? Basically what i expect is a fun, friendly environement with the same dedication as me to progress further into the game.
Do you like playing your class? Answer, also why? I love playing Rogue and i think i will always play one.
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Yes, if needed.
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? I'm very active, i would attend every raid and keeping a 100% attendence, without a doubt.
Any additional information you need to tell us? Well to be honest i'd just like to say, don't judge me just because of my lack of raiding pre WotLK, i think i have improved quicker as i am a quick learner and i know how to play my class.

a Picture of your UI (User interface): Dont have one sorry.

Anyhow thanks for your time and i hope for a reply soon. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord
Kotik

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Rogue Application.   [Accepted]Rogue Application. EmptyTue 28 Apr 2009, 20:01

Back to top Go down
leclaris
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Rogue Application.   [Accepted]Rogue Application. EmptyTue 28 Apr 2009, 22:00

now I dont know if we need DPS, but for what is worth i have to say , you just made The best app for a guild ever.. was a good read..
Back to top Go down
Kim
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Kim

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Rogue Application.   [Accepted]Rogue Application. EmptyTue 28 Apr 2009, 22:37

leclaris wrote:
now I dont know if we need DPS, but for what is worth i have to say , you just made The best app for a guild ever.. was a good read..

I am very disappointed in you Leclaris Razz

Altho nice to see an app that took longer than 2 minutes to write again.
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord
Kotik

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Rogue Application.   [Accepted]Rogue Application. EmptyWed 29 Apr 2009, 13:37

Give us till tomorrow evening to get back with an answer to you.
Back to top Go down
Chinga
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Chinga

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Rogue Application.   [Accepted]Rogue Application. EmptyThu 30 Apr 2009, 16:21

Accepted on trial. Whisper one of the officers for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Rogue Application.   [Accepted]Rogue Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Rogue Application.
Page 1 of 1