Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted]Ghoruz - Rogue

Go down 
+2
Regrets
Ghoruz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghoruz
Grunt
Grunt

[Accepted]Ghoruz - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Ghoruz - Rogue   [Accepted]Ghoruz - Rogue EmptyThu 16 Jul 2009, 22:13

Personal Information
Your real name: Henrik Johansson
Age and Country: 17, Sweden

Tell us about yourself: I consider myself as an open-minded student that enjoys killing his spare time through WoW and physical activities. I enjoy meeting new people and learn to see things from a new perspective thanks to other people's opinion and that's partly why I enjoy MMOs. In WoW I consider myself to be a dedicated and friendly player who is above average in both PvP and hopefully PvE.

Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: Dinged 80 in S3 on my Warlock and started playing PvP and the only PvE I did was Heroics. In late S3 I got tired of the SL/SL spec and rerolled Rogue and dinged 70 a week or so before S4 and once again, I dedicated my wow time to PvP strictly, with a heroic now and then being the exception. The ratings I achieved aren't really that much to cheer for, due to lack of proper partners and PvE gear I only reached to 2000 for most of the time as SP/Rogue and Druid/Rogue. I did however reach around 2200 rating in late S4 (before 3.0) when I got the opportunity to play with Brooked but it was just for a day and after that I went back to previous partners and played around 2k rating for the rest of the season. After the 3.0 patch (raid nerf) I started raiding some; ZA, TK, Kara pugs on a weekly basis and then wrath came.

I have no previous experiences of another MMO.

Info about your computer and internet connection: Comp is 2-3 years old but still have over 30 FPS in Dalaran and in raids and 24/1 adsl internet connection.
How stable is your internet connection?: Very
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat?: +30
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No: Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Ghoruz
Class & Race: Rogue, Undead
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): Enchanting/Engineering 450/441 respectively, I think I have all pre-ulduar recipies in enchanting.

Cooking and Fishing are 0 and currently have no plans to level them. (State your skill and rare recipies also)

Main spec: Combat
Off Spec: Mutilate (PvP)
Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Ghoruz

P.S - The Combat spec is a bit of PvP as well, for a serious PvE spec I will drop 3/3 Imp eviscerate and go 3/3 Ruthlessness and 2/2 Blood Spatter.

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.)1-5 and then all keys surrounding WASD with shift combination + MSB5, 6.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: (Yes / No): Yes
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic:
TBC:
WotLK:Everything except for Sarth 3D pre-Ulduar, Done up to thorim in normal Ulduar with pugs. I've also lead and organized a large number of raids pre-ulduar.
Hodir rep level : Pre-quests are done and will start doing all the dailies from now on until I am exalted.
First aid level : 450
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket?:
2v2 - 2600 rating, playing with Regrets. Highest 2s on Twisting Nether and staying on the rating since we're safe for gladiator by a large margin

3v3 - 2480 rating, Playing with Narub and Regrets, Second highest 3s on the server but we'll hopefully be +2600 soon, haven't really had that much time to play 3s (due to Narub's absurd raiding schedule) and Regrets and I are somewhat unfamilar with 3s. (High rating players is a huge plus)

Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: Can't think of any that would contribute to the guild.

What do you expect from Results May Vary?: High quality raids of all content while still maintaining a casual profile in a pleasant and enjoyable environment.
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Absolutely.
We raid Thursday, Sunday and Monday 19:00-23:30. Does the times suit you? Yes
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? I can play at all days except if there's a special occasion. Usually playing at least 4-5 hours a day.
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc): This question can be interpreted in two ways in my case.

1: Are you in control of your game time between 13:00-23:00 - absolutely

2: Are you in control of your game time after 23:00 - No I am not, I live in a rather small house with my parents and my comp is rather noisy and can be heard from my parents' room. So I guarantee you that I'll be able to stay to 23:00 but after that I may have to go at any given time, all depending when they go to bed (won't be before 23:00), most of the time though, I usually stay online to 23:30 or later.

I am fully aware of the problem this casuses for you guys, unfortunately there's no way around it since I am a poor student who can't afford a less noisy computer.

Any additional information you need to tell us?: Can't think of anything of importance. If you guys have any question, I am at your service.
Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): https://s671.photobucket.com/albums/vv77/Ghoruz/?action=view&current=waeas.jpg - Addons that are not shown (due to not being in a raid) are; Omen And Deadly Boss Mode.
Back to top Go down
Regrets
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Ghoruz - Rogue   [Accepted]Ghoruz - Rogue EmptyThu 16 Jul 2009, 22:57

Huge thumbs up from me for this guy. Really nice person and a very skilled player.
Back to top Go down
Léquar
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Ghoruz - Rogue   [Accepted]Ghoruz - Rogue EmptyThu 16 Jul 2009, 23:27

Been in some of his pugs , definately a person to enjoy the game with and a serious player.
Back to top Go down
Thorzak
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Thorzak

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Ghoruz - Rogue   [Accepted]Ghoruz - Rogue EmptyThu 16 Jul 2009, 23:33

You dinged 80 in S3? That's pure hax imo. :P
Anyways, this guy had pretty good dps in my last Naxx run. Can recommend.
Back to top Go down
Openseason
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Openseason

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Ghoruz - Rogue   [Accepted]Ghoruz - Rogue EmptyFri 17 Jul 2009, 00:12

Did ulduar 10 with this guy on my alt and he was doing very good dps on every encounter if i remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Ghoruz - Rogue   [Accepted]Ghoruz - Rogue EmptyFri 17 Jul 2009, 02:01

accepted on trial . whisper any oficer for an invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Ghoruz - Rogue   [Accepted]Ghoruz - Rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Ghoruz - Rogue
Page 1 of 1