Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

80 Death Knight Forneas

Go down 
+3
Tekla
Openseason
Forneas
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Forneas
Grunt
Grunt

80 Death Knight Forneas Empty
PostSubject: 80 Death Knight Forneas   80 Death Knight Forneas EmptyMon 28 Sep 2009, 07:48

Personal Information

Your real name:Dimitar Lazarov
Age and Country:20 Bulgaria
Tell us about yourself:
I am 20 years old from Bulgaria,curently I study Automatics tech. in Sofia Technical University.Mostly my life is around friends and my music hobby as guitar player nothing realy exceptional Very Happy
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:

My World of Warcraft career started in April 2005 with my first character a Undead Rogue on Laughing Skull Realm focused on the PvE content presented I managed to go trough full MC and later ZG on its release with that toon.Later after disbanding of my guild there named Unity i moved on Ravenholdt realm in august 2006 where I made a hunter named Xenisya.I was in the Exodus guild there a hunter class leader and we managed to clear BWL,AQ40 Server First and than some Bosses in Naxx 40 before we where almost disbanded by guild drama.Almost all of the core members transfered to Azsune realm and i than took my first brake of WoW since the release of the game.
around August 2007 I decided to come back to the game with couple of friends and rolled a Blood Elf Paladin on twisting Nether Realm we made a small guild to run heroics and karazhan together friends only but soon after alot of us left the game for AoC,LotR online and other mmo's.Before 40 days I came back on the realm because of an old friend that still play here named Gortrash,he was the only one of my old guild here that stayed in WoW so i made a hunter and post 55 I rolled a Death Knight that I play now.atm I am "casual" member of Fully Loaded.The "casual" doesnt mean I am casual its just because the guild is realy filled on dps and tank spots and we have hard time for all to stick in :)there is a lot of good and active ppl in there.Now I look for place where i can work myself and contribute to the guild progress as I am hardworker in the PvE part.

Info about your computer and internet connection:Athlon x2 6400+ 3.2Ghz x2, 4Gb DDR2-1066 Kingston HyperX,Radeon 4770,2x1.5TB HDD
How stable is your internet connection?:20Mbit ADSL works perfect and i dont have any problems with it for now
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat?40-45
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"?:Yes

Character Information

Character Name: Forneas
Class & Race: Death Knight Blood Elf
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing):My proffesions are not max.
Main spec:3/53/15 Frost DW dps
Off Spec:51/0/20 Blood 2H dps
Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Forneas

Information about your Keybindings:I use alot of keybinds like Q,E=diseases,F=blood tap,X=runic dump ability(FS/DC),V=Pestilence,Z=D&D,F1-F6=burst activators/buffs/protection
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?:Yes
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic:
MC:cleared as lvl 60 rogue and hunter
Onyxia:cleared as lvl 60 rogue and hunter
ZG:cleared as lvl 60 rogue and hunter
BWL:cleared as lvl 60 hunter
AQ20:cleared as lvl 60 hunter
AQ40:cleared as lvl 60 hunter
Naxxramus: killed Patchwerk,Grobbulus,Noth,Anub'Rekhan,Grand Widow,Razuvious,Gothik

TBC:
Kara:cleared as lvl 70 paladin
ZA:cleared as lvl 70 paladin
Gruul:cleared as lvl 70 paladin
Maghteridon:cleared as lvl 70 paladin

WotLK:
Naxxramas:Cleared on this char
The Vault of Archavon:Cleared on this char
The Obsidian Sanctum:Cleared on this char
The Eye of Eternity:Cleared on this char
Ulduar:cleared all up to vezax with some hardmodes on 10 and 25 man(HM:Flame Leviethan 25,XT 25 and 10,Hodir 25)
TotC:cleared 10 and 25 normal on this char
Onyxia:cleared on this char 25 and 10 man

Hodir rep level :8725/12000
First aid level :Grand Master
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket?No I dislike PvP
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?:Not Realy.

What do you expect from Results May Vary?:I expect a guild that do everything they can and is not afraid of progressing,I realy dislike guilds that just stay on farm content and are afraid to wipe and try to progress.I expect a guild where i can work my ass of to go higher and do better,place where i can expand my experience.I am not epic hunter and i know how to work for progress. Smile
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need?:Depends on what the guild want,I do have some decent tanking gear but it is only on heroic lvl,but generaly yes I am fine with that.
We raid Thursday, Sunday and Monday 19:00-23:30. Does the times suit you?:Yes
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid?:45-50 hours per week activity,I can come on all raids
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc):Myself
Any additional information you need to tell us?:
At first I am extra fast learner,and when I have to do something I do it as good as I can.I understand perfect the dps and tanking mechanic of my class with all builds that are available.I understand all classes and role mechanic and i know how to play along with them.Even if it was long time ago I used to be a hardcore in the PvE content so I know how to work along for the overall guild progress and... I'm humble Razz

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):
80 Death Knight Forneas Wowscrnshot092809103055.th

Last edited by Forneas on Mon 28 Sep 2009, 15:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Openseason
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Openseason

PostSubject: Re: 80 Death Knight Forneas   80 Death Knight Forneas EmptyMon 28 Sep 2009, 09:53

Nice app

I was gonna wish you good luck then i noticed you were a male Blood Elf Razz
Back to top Go down
Tekla
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Tekla

PostSubject: Re: 80 Death Knight Forneas   80 Death Knight Forneas EmptyMon 28 Sep 2009, 15:26

Nice apply I can,t say anything about gear but a dk probably will, but i will advise you the following first get your hodir rep up to the point you can buy the best shoulder enchant.

Something else you might want to consider is changing you professions for one or maybe even 2 that give you more raid like buffs 500 life an a little heal or 50 crit rating is nice but it doesn't compare to 40 or 80 dunno Ap since they are quite low changing might be a good idea, though recommended its not required.

Good luck with your apply
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: 80 Death Knight Forneas   80 Death Knight Forneas EmptyMon 28 Sep 2009, 15:55

Hello Forneas!

Why are you using hit gem? I think 8% is the hit cap for melee and you have almost 12%!
Also I have to say you have 3 items without enchants. boots,cloak and bracers.

Anyway, indeed good apply at all but seems you are a bit lazy! Smile I want to believe you have enough money for flasks/foods/regeming and whatever else!

Good luck with your application.
Back to top Go down
maiden
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: 80 Death Knight Forneas   80 Death Knight Forneas EmptyMon 28 Sep 2009, 16:01

voltus hun he's frost dual wield:D
Back to top Go down
Forneas
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: 80 Death Knight Forneas   80 Death Knight Forneas EmptyMon 28 Sep 2009, 16:16

The hit cap of 8% is for the MH and the melee special attacks.We have spell attacks too like DC and HB in my case with frost dps where we need spell hit where the cap is 446 hit rating with or 364 if I use the tier 1 talent from unholy tree.On the other hand When dual wielding the hit cap is rased to 28% for offhand and every a bit of hit is still good for that. Smile

For the enchants I'm about to craft the ilvl245 bracers from Totc and the boots from ulduar so i kinda keep my money to spend on them.The cloak is new so i havent realy raided any content since I have it and i havent enchanted it still.

The only major problem I have is that i have to pick up Jewelcrafting for main profession that i chosed but im short on resources for that atm with all the other stuff I spent my money atm.

I have enough money for flasks and buffs for raids that is not a problem for me,I can allways make the enchants on the gear too with no problem Smile

edit. I just checked in my bank I have even mats for those enchants.For new gems I easy buy them with conquest badges so that is not a money issue Smile
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: 80 Death Knight Forneas   80 Death Knight Forneas EmptyMon 28 Sep 2009, 17:01

maiden wrote:
voltus hun he's frost dual wield:D

I said "I think" Razz Don't know ^^
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: 80 Death Knight Forneas   80 Death Knight Forneas EmptyTue 29 Sep 2009, 18:58

263 hit is all you need even for dw frost .... hb is near capped with just virulence and a shadow priest or moonkin in grp which is always the case in 25 man raid enviroment ..... can go up to 289 maybe to complete cap it (remember hit gives more to spell than to melee abilities and if you see 11% hit on your characters screen spell section-spells are capped-virulence doesnt show on character screen) ......after 289 hit , strength gives you more that hit ever will even as dw frost...anything over 300 is compelte waste imo and the gains from offhand weapons hit is lower than the buff all specials and main attacks gain from more strength

can drop the hit trinket without a second thought (is crap anyway) buy a greatness card (strength version) .... drop all hit mixed gems for pure strength ones , enchant everything and get hodir rep up. You also only need 1 blue gem and that should be a nightmare tear to the head piece.. also meta gem of choise nowdays is agil/crit dmg and not crit/crit dmg anymore at least for non unholy dks.....professions.... you loose a big chunk of dps due to lack there too .... and skinning mining are both bad proffesions tbh .... get bs/jc/alch/lw if possible.

Your expertise is extremly low aswell .... need at least 20 ...all hit in the world wont help against that dodges and parries you ll get on specials due to not beeing near cap (cap is 26 btw) .
(know some spreadsheets almost ignore it .... but under 20 cant keep up a steady rotation and the whole gets so luck based that the theoretical numbers stay ....just theory while you hit air)

Know expertise aint easy to get outside of raid instances with 2 exceptions (belt of titans and kin tor ring- forgot which you use cause you switched back to tank gear which is quite descent but also unenchanted pieces there)
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord
Kotik

PostSubject: Re: 80 Death Knight Forneas   80 Death Knight Forneas EmptySun 04 Oct 2009, 20:20

Whisper one of the officers if you still are interested. We had to delay an answer due to having to settle down our current trials.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 80 Death Knight Forneas   80 Death Knight Forneas Empty

Back to top Go down

80 Death Knight Forneas
Page 1 of 1