Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted] Warlock and Rogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Viril.

[Accepted] Warlock and Rogue Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Warlock and Rogue   [Accepted] Warlock and Rogue EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 14:11

We are posting a double application, since we are husband and wife. We therefore preffer to play together.

Personal Information
Your real name: Patrick and Jun Karlsen
Age and Country: 26years old. Live in Norway
Tell us about yourself: We have both played wow since launch. I've been mostly hardcore raiding(viril) and xiqi have been abit on and off with raiding. We have raided hardcore in lotto for about a year, but we started new job and school 4months ago and went casual.
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: see above
Info about your computer and internet connection: We tend to update our computers about once a year so they are more than good enough for wow at all times. atm we sit on a 4mbit adsl connection with ~80ms normally ingame.
How stable is your internet connection?: apart from the occational modem reboot, it havent been down since we got it 4months ago.
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? ~30fps
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran?~80
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No yes

Character Information
Character Name: Viril
Class & Race: Warlock Orc female
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also)tailoring 445, inscription 410. fishing and cooking i use my old main for.(timandor)
Main spec:destro
Off Spec:affli
Armory Profile:

Character Information
Character Name: Xiqi
Class & Race: Undead Rogue
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also)jewelcrafting 450, inscription 450. Viril fixes cooking and fishing on his old main (timandor)
Main spec:Assasination
Off Spec:Combat
Armory Profile:

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.)every normal spell bound to a keybind on keyboard or mouse buttons.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: (Yes / No)yes
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic:viril: full clear. Xiqi: everything exept naxx
TBC:Both, everything killed exept last boss sunwell before nerf.
WotLK:totgc25 2/5 rest cleared.
Hodir rep level :we both have inscription.
First aid level :xiqi: full. viril: none actually:)
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus)viril. abit off and on. close to no pvp exp with warlock. about 1800 rating with dk in 2v3 and 3v3.
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?:not really.

What do you expect from Results May Vary? A friendly guild who manage to be serious eventho not raiding hardcore.
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Yes as long as we got the gear for it.
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you?yes
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid?Nothing exept school and work that can affect raidng.(both normally daytime)
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc)Wife playing as well:) No kids.
Any additional information you need to tell us?We are both skilled players who allways stay updated on bosstaccs and gear/spec changes. And allways try to perform as good as possible.
If you have any questions whisper us ingame on either viril, screwvenir or xiqi.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):
Abit old screenshot. but ui havent changed since then.
Back to top Go down
Viril

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Warlock and Rogue   [Accepted] Warlock and Rogue EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 14:21

guessing i cant post links when not logged in..

screenshot.http://pakka.org/screen.jpg
dont have a screenshot of xiqi's ui. but its standard ui with pitbull and bossmods and omen basically.

armoryprofiles: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Xiqi
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Viril

I can allso join with my prot paladin if thats more needed.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Screwvenir
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Warlock and Rogue   [Accepted] Warlock and Rogue EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 22:47

Hello Viril and Xiqi and welcome in our forum.

One of you just give an in-game whisper to me or Lungorthin to discuss few things before the invitations.
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Warlock and Rogue   [Accepted] Warlock and Rogue EmptyMon 21 Dec 2009, 00:21

what voltus said....
i d like to contact you ingame ....
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Warlock and Rogue   [Accepted] Warlock and Rogue EmptyMon 21 Dec 2009, 16:58

Applications accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Warlock and Rogue   [Accepted] Warlock and Rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Warlock and Rogue
Page 1 of 1