Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted]maidenofpain warlock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maiden

[Accepted]maidenofpain warlock Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]maidenofpain warlock   [Accepted]maidenofpain warlock EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 13:01

Personal Information
Your real name: Mike
Age and Country: 27, netherlands
Tell us about yourself: i'm a 27 y old ex-student currently working at a gas station (my old student job)but looking for a job in the games industry. i've been a gamer since forever. apart from gaming i enjoy good movies and books.
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: wow's my first mmo. been playing since about 6 months after release. i originally played alliance on the dunemaul server. when that server died i decied to reroll horde on TN.
Info about your computer and internet connection: got a stable pc/ connection.
How stable is your internet connection?: got a stable t1 connection
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? during heavy aoe i sit at around 20 fps currently.
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Maidenofpain
Class & Race: UD warlock
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): Jewelcrafting, easy socketbonuses ftw9well until 3.2 hits anyways:((.)[/b] engineering. nice get out of aoe free card through rocketboots and with the tinkers off GCD a very nice dps boost aswell. and ofc i get bombs! [/b] cooking and fishing both maxed for those delightful fishies.
Main spec: 0/14/57, pve destro with replenishment and soul link
Off Spec:0/17/54, pvp destro
Armory Profile:

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.) im a lefty and one of the few lefthanded people afaik that actually uses his mouse in the left hand. so i have bound everything to my num pad.easy acces and everything close together
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: Yes
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic:c'thun phase 2(never killed him), naxx upto noth. cleared everything else
TBC: never did sunwell. BT upto gorefiend
WotLK: cleared naxx, malygos, sarth(1D), ulduar 10, did 5 bosses ulduar 25
Hodir rep level : exalted
First aid level : 450
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus) on dunemaul made around 1900 rating on my warrior. i love pvp but hate arena! (esp on my lock to much melee)
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?:
i did a multimedia study so im pretty ok with tools like premiere and 3d studio max et al.
What do you expect from Results May Vary? i expect a casual raiding guild that puts effort into the time that they DO raid. i personally am looking for a guild with people that are serious about raiding. dedicated to perform at their best, being prepared reading up on their class etc etc. so that the time when they do raid they raid for progress. i want to have fun playing this game and my fun is in beating new encounters. i dont mind wiping but i hate wasting time because of pricks running on autopilot. i think my views are quite similar to the views of this guild in particular.
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? ofcourse.
We raid Thursday, Sunday and Monday 19:00-23:30. Does the times suit you? they do
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? i can raid almost always, but because of my current work i do have some nightshifts.( around twice a month)
Any additional information you need to tell us?
like i said i sometimes will not be able to make it to a raid, which is a problem for the uberHC guilds. your attendancy requirements are such that i will be easily able to make them. i can if wanted even give my workschedule in time so the guild knows which days i will not be able to attend.( which will be like i said about 2 times a month.)
furthermore i am making this application because my RL friend tekla directed me here. we are both unhappy about our current guild and we discussed possible candidates for our new guild. in this discussion rmv came on top so here i am:P
Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): it has come to my attention from tekla that it is not possible to post links if youre not a registred member or something like that. so instead ill give a small list of addons i deem crucial:

pitbull
Grid
DBM
omen
tellmewhen/needtoknow (i use both currently which is a bit overkill)
quartz
necrosis
SCT
i'll try if i can get a screenie up regardless for later.
Back to top Go down
Zynthar
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Zynthar

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]maidenofpain warlock   [Accepted]maidenofpain warlock EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 13:37

Nice application in overall, Armory doesn't really want to work for me, so i checked You here http://www.wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=eu&server=Twisting%20Nether&name=Maidenofpain
I dunno if it's uptodate or not, but you are ok gearwise i think.
I'm more than happy about the exalted Hodir rep and the maxed secondary profs, huge percent of the players don't really care about them nowdays.
And it's also good that you already know the encounters in Ulduar.
Maybe BoG will be the next guild which we help to disband Laughing
Back to top Go down
maiden

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]maidenofpain warlock   [Accepted]maidenofpain warlock EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 13:47

armory seems to be down atm but wowheroes is up to date so no problem there.

got a screenie fixed aswell.

[Accepted]maidenofpain warlock Wowscrnshot061809153912.th
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]maidenofpain warlock   [Accepted]maidenofpain warlock EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 16:34

Nice application. Good luck!

Note to the officers: We have 2 warlocks with 100% attendance over the last 21 raids and one more, equally good, who hasn't showed up quite some time now. On the other hand, warlock class seems to be topping the dmg meters (together with Shadowpriest & boomkin) in our ulduar runs.
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]maidenofpain warlock   [Accepted]maidenofpain warlock EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 22:28

accepted on trial contact any officer for an invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]maidenofpain warlock   [Accepted]maidenofpain warlock Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]maidenofpain warlock
Page 1 of 1