Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted]Resto Applicaiton

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moomooju

[Accepted]Resto Applicaiton Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Resto Applicaiton   [Accepted]Resto Applicaiton EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 16:02

Personal Information
Your real name: Matt
Age and Country: 38 UK
Tell us about yourself: Ooh, im old and grumpy and i hate everyone Razz Actually im quite easy going. I like to have fun and a laugh. I work hard in RL and home and i love playing wow.

Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: Started WOW in july 07. Was a totally social player at first without a clue about the game. Moved Server to play with a mate and got into raiding. Raided Kara, ZA, SSC, Gruul and maggy as feral Tank and then became resto. Raided MH and some of BT post nerf. Formed a guild with some friends and i gave birth to a warlock as the guild didnt have one. Raided up until WOtlk with him and then decided i missed Moo too much and went back to him/her full time. Was on Emerald Dream which is pretty much the Alliance equivalent to this server. About 3 billion allies and 4 horde! I wanted a server with more opportunities to raid and i also fancied a change so i moved here in December.

Info about your computer and internet connection:
How stable is your internet connection?: Very!

How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? anything from 30-60 depending on when and where.

Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? Usually below 100 but rises to over 200 on bad days. I get the usual laggy days but i VERY RARELY ever suffer in raids unless its patch day.

Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Answer in Yes or No YES!

Character Information
Character Name: Moomoojuju
Class & Race: Druid Tauren

Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also) LW and Alchemy both maxed. Was using alt for skinning and herbin and cooking although i just recently got my cooking to over 400 so i can make my own food. maxed in fishing too.

Main spec: Resto

Off Spec: Kitty

Armory Profile[/b]http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-achievements.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Moomoojuju

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.) I have all my main heal and dps spells keybound. From f1-f5 and 1-5. I also use Grid and cLique for healing and all my mouse buttons are bound also. I use a mixture of Mouseover and straight spell binds. Mouseovers usually are my OH SHIT spells like SM and macroed NS+HT. I use decursive for cures and removing poisons.

Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: (Yes / No) YES

Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: None

TBC: Kara , Gruul, Maggy, SSC 3, BT 1, MH 2,

WotLK: Uld cleared on 10 and 25. All 10 man hardmodes done for drake. toc 10/25 cleared. toc10hc 4/5 . ICC 3/4 in 10/25. Lack of full clears in the last few instances due to having to pug them.

Hodir rep level : Exalted

First aid level : 426

Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus) worlds worst pvp'er

Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: N/A

What do you expect from Results May Vary? Id like friendsly people who like to play and have fun but who also know how to raid. Id like a guild that has a chilled attitude to play but a firm approach to raiding. Id like to know that my team mates give 100% as i will always be endevouring to give the same. Id hope the guild is mature but obviously not to the point of no one speaking or being silly. but im really not looking for a guild of screaming kids who type LYK DIS ONE!!!!!111111

Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? I love respeccing. I'll respec if required for certain fights etc.

We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? YES!

How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? Im usually on every day. sundays are a little tricky sometimes due to family dinner but the rest of the week is fine.

Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) ME!

Any additional information you need to tell us? I feel i have a really strong knowledge of my class and its role within a raid. I read quite alot of druid blogs and keep an eye on EJ too to see what the lastest is on gearing and specs. In my Previousl guild on Emerald Dream i was class leader for resto. I am familiar with both raid healing and Tank healing. I can fulfil both roles well i feel. My raiding hasnt been as frequent recently due to moving server and pugging, however once back into the swing of things you can be sure ill be back up to speed and up to date with the most used tactics for all the fights. I always give my best in raids and ill always fight to the death. Im not perfect and i screw up but i learn from my mistakes and dont mind being corrected providing its constructive and i can benefit from it. Im really looking to settle down into a nice friendly active guild as ive been on the server a while now and ineed a home.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):

[Accepted]Resto Applicaiton WoWScrnShot_101909_212228

My UI is tweeked further since this shot. I try to make it as simple and informative as possible. centering around the grid frames so i can see DBm warnings clearly.

p.s. for some reaon when i try to send its saying ym user name is already taken? As far as i know im the ONLY moomoojuju in the whole of WOW! Hence the suffix of 2
Back to top Go down
Endlessly
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Resto Applicaiton   [Accepted]Resto Applicaiton EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 20:56

Pretty good app, GL ;>
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Resto Applicaiton   [Accepted]Resto Applicaiton EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 23:09

Accepted as Trial.

Welcome =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Resto Applicaiton   [Accepted]Resto Applicaiton Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Resto Applicaiton
Page 1 of 1