Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted] mixalaras mutilate rogue

Go down 
+4
KingStoM
Lunaire
Carth
mixalarasnew
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mixalarasnew
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
mixalarasnew

[Accepted] mixalaras mutilate rogue Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] mixalaras mutilate rogue   [Accepted] mixalaras mutilate rogue EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 11:30

Your real name: Mike
Age and Country: 23 Greece
Tell us about yourself: I am just a normal guy that going out to clubing early the morning and sleep not so much ,that and the reason of playing wow
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: I have along path on the way of MMo games ,i begun with MU online where i played a soul master(for the ppl may know), diablo2 online and the game that was the hardest online at that time eve online.
Info about your computer and internet connection: 23mbps connX and my pc is an Intel Core i7 - 980X, 2x Asus ATI Radeon HD 5870 1GB, Gigabyte X58A-UD3R
Do you use an Authenticator?: I have one since i found that i can dl it free for my Blackberry
How stable is your internet connection?: I remember my last dc was about 3 months ago
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? 76-80
Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? 32-35
Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? : only my brother
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yea

Character Information
Character Name: Mixalaras
Class & Race: Belf male rogue
Professions: JC/Eng (gnomish), both max i have some epic recipes for my jc nut i steel make the daily jc cause i want them all i have about 20 recipes till now, for the coocking proff i have the chef tittle..
Main spec: mutilate PvE
Off Spec: mutilate PvP
Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Mixalaras i have wrong enchant on my cloak cause i used it for my pvp if i begin real raid with guilds again i will change it to the eng enchant cause it gives one more agility than the normal enchant to back.
Noteable Alts: Beafteki(80 lvl druid tank resto) Ketiria(80lvl mage arcane normaly)
both on different acc but merged with my main one...

Information about your Keybindings: i have lots of keybings most of them cause i pvp and only some of them can u see them in my UI , but i click some things like the fish feast , flasks , poisons on weapons and the flying mount
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: I dont have vent cause i used the teamspeak in the other raiding guild and skype for my pvp
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: i wasn't played at vanilla wow

TBC: As combat rogue
Kara - clear
ZA - clear
Gruul - clear
Magtheridon - clear
SSC/TK - Both clear
Hyjal/BT - Both clear
Sunwell - Never tried cause i stoped for a while to play wow

WotLK: Mutilate/Combat Rogue
Naxx10/25 - Clear
Ulduar10/25 - I pvped more at that time
Togc10/25 - I was in a crapy server that the do it at this time.
ICC10/25 - 8/12 on 10 man 7/12 on 25man
Hodir rep level : max since naxx
First aid level : 450/450 use them in arenas..
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket?
in every season of WoLK i wanted to toke all the weapons i never found a good combo for my 3vs3 or 5vs5...
In tbc was in 2450 rating with resto druid and arms warr in 3s ( so i know that i have a skill that it's name is Kick...)
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?:I dont think so much ,I am just master on computer enginiring but not as proffesional

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary? Y ,Healenya is a rl friend of mine
What do you expect from Results May Vary? Just to raid with ppl that can be focused for the 5 minutes that a raid wants to kill a boss or 10 on the hc
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? I can respec to combat if guild wants but after the the raid i will respecc to mutilate again ... i dotn have problem with money to do that...
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? Sure!!!
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid?I log in wow almost every day, but i think i will be out when i willl be sick...
Who controls your game time? I am master of myself on that...
Any additional information you need to tell us? I had never stoped wow but most of times i couln't be a core raider cause i have many things to do now that i finished with most of them i can play as much as i want , i had to finish with my army and my univercity at this time i think i can play as much as i want Very Happy
Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): id ton have one at time but i will post one i think today...
Back to top Go down
mixalarasnew
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
mixalarasnew

PostSubject: mixalaras   [Accepted] mixalaras mutilate rogue EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 16:36

nonone still answer on my post btw about the keybinds to be more specific i use from 1-6,q,w,r,t,a,g,h,y i have moved my moving buttons to s,d,f,e cause i can use now more keybinds i can use everithing on keybinds but some things like flasks etc i prefer to use the in the click way vanish is shift+a the only way for me to loose instant aggro and survive...
Back to top Go down
Carth
Admin
Admin
Carth

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] mixalaras mutilate rogue   [Accepted] mixalaras mutilate rogue EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 17:35

Hello! Make sure you log out on your pve gear.
GL
Back to top Go down
mixalarasnew
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
mixalarasnew

PostSubject: re: mixalaras rogue   [Accepted] mixalaras mutilate rogue EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 17:51

okie i will do it as soon as possible btw i know that i am not so good in progress on icc but i was on a crap server no light of dawn there...
Back to top Go down
Lunaire
Warlord
Warlord
Lunaire

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] mixalaras mutilate rogue   [Accepted] mixalaras mutilate rogue EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 18:28

mixalarasnew wrote:
okie i will do it as soon as possible btw i know that i am not so good in progress on icc but i was on a crap server no light of dawn there...

I used to be on Lightbringer, i feel your pain! :p Anyhow, good luck and welcome to Twisting Nether!
Back to top Go down
KingStoM
Grunt
Grunt
KingStoM

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] mixalaras mutilate rogue   [Accepted] mixalaras mutilate rogue EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 18:43

Big Vouch!!! +++ I know him from real life in my town very well!!! No more to add...
Back to top Go down
moomoojuju
High Warlord
High Warlord
moomoojuju

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] mixalaras mutilate rogue   [Accepted] mixalaras mutilate rogue EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 19:54

Hi,

Does your brother use your account and if so when and why?
Back to top Go down
mixalarasnew
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
mixalarasnew

PostSubject: re:mixalaras rogue   [Accepted] mixalaras mutilate rogue EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 20:02

y,my brothers use it only when i am in front of him cause i have authedicator and cause he likes to farm bg's with my rogue cause i have a good gear to rock on them...
Back to top Go down
moomoojuju
High Warlord
High Warlord
moomoojuju

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] mixalaras mutilate rogue   [Accepted] mixalaras mutilate rogue EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 20:04

So you can confirm that he would not be using it when you are not there?
Back to top Go down
mixalarasnew
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
mixalarasnew

PostSubject: re: mixalaras rogue    [Accepted] mixalaras mutilate rogue EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 20:05

For sure he cant have access without my acceptance...
Back to top Go down
mixalarasnew
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
mixalarasnew

PostSubject: re: mixalaras rogue   [Accepted] mixalaras mutilate rogue EmptySun 05 Sep 2010, 13:44

btw here is a picture of my ui i dont use so many addons that cahnges interface
dbw ,icehud(cause of rouge) and atllas to pray for the loots of next boss... Razz
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img85/1915/wowscrnshot090510163655.jpg
Back to top Go down
mixalarasnew
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
mixalarasnew

PostSubject: re : mixalaras rogue   [Accepted] mixalaras mutilate rogue EmptyTue 07 Sep 2010, 13:06

why noone answering to my post??? about decline or make something ???
Back to top Go down
Deathomen
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] mixalaras mutilate rogue   [Accepted] mixalaras mutilate rogue EmptyTue 07 Sep 2010, 13:47

mixalarasnew wrote:
\

Patience is a discipline my friend !
Back to top Go down
Lunaire
Warlord
Warlord
Lunaire

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] mixalaras mutilate rogue   [Accepted] mixalaras mutilate rogue EmptyTue 07 Sep 2010, 14:04

mixalarasnew wrote:

Patience is one thing, asking about why its taking time in a mature manner is another Smile
Back to top Go down
Deathomen
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] mixalaras mutilate rogue   [Accepted] mixalaras mutilate rogue EmptyTue 07 Sep 2010, 15:47

Lunaire wrote:
mixalarasnew wrote:

Patience is one thing, asking about why its taking time in a mature manner is another Smile

In one thing i agree with the Moonkin over here !
Back to top Go down
Zimmer
Warlord
Warlord
Zimmer

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] mixalaras mutilate rogue   [Accepted] mixalaras mutilate rogue EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 07:14

mixalarasnew wrote:

Most of our officers are only online around raiddays, they got a social life aswell (2raids/week = /yay). Therefor they are not always able to respond to a post within a for you reasonable time. Just sit tight and waith with patience for an answer, the less you ask questions like this, the more chance you will have.
Back to top Go down
mixalarasnew
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
mixalarasnew

PostSubject: re: mixalaras rogue   [Accepted] mixalaras mutilate rogue EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 12:57

ty for your answers guyz hope this thing to go good cause i really want to join a serious raiding guild but not hardcore i mean i have social life also and i want to keep it.
Back to top Go down
moomoojuju
High Warlord
High Warlord
moomoojuju

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] mixalaras mutilate rogue   [Accepted] mixalaras mutilate rogue EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 11:31

We will try to give you an answer by the end of today/tomorrow at latest. Thank you for your patience.
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] mixalaras mutilate rogue   [Accepted] mixalaras mutilate rogue EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 18:09

Accepted for trial, whisper an officer for invite.

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] mixalaras mutilate rogue   [Accepted] mixalaras mutilate rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] mixalaras mutilate rogue
Page 1 of 1