Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accpted]Application of Destruction Warlock - Deåth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Death
Grunt
Grunt

[Accpted]Application of Destruction Warlock - Deåth Empty
PostSubject: [Accpted]Application of Destruction Warlock - Deåth   [Accpted]Application of Destruction Warlock - Deåth EmptyTue 18 Aug 2009, 23:39

Personal Information
Your real name: Rio
Age and Country: 18, Jersey (Channel Islands)
Tell us about yourself: Just finished school/college, going to try get a job for the next year and if that goes bad I will be going to uni in a year (have a deferred position) to study mathematics.
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: Never played another MMO. Played wow since about half a year before BC, and hit 60 with this char a few weeks before BC. Transfered in wotlk to this server, around 3.0.8 I believe, with some friends. One of said "friends" took control of what was happening and put us in the guild "Inbreed", later "Wildcats", at which point I left and joined "After Midnight". However, the leader appears to have left now.
Info about your computer and internet connection:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E4400 @ 2.00GHz 2.00GHz
Memory (RAM): 2.00 GB
System type: 32-bit Operating System

Cannot find all info. Bleeh.

How stable is your internet connection?: Never lags, has sometimes disconnected when there has been lots of activity but turning off recount usually fixes that. If someone is downloading elsewhere in the house it is slow, but I can usually open the ports for that.
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? ~30
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Deåth
Class & Race: Undead Warlock
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): Enchanting 450, Tailoring 447. Can make all the big bags with tailoring and frost res gear (hurray), more notably I have all wotlk recipes except some cloak resistance ones and blood draining. (Yah, I have bladeward). Cooking and fishing, I just suck at.
Main spec: Destruction 3/13/55
Off Spec: If anything else for pve, its full demo, or possibly affliction for yogg'saron fight (very fun to play there), though my dualspec offspec is often a pvp spec or something silly for soloing old content or something.
I will respec this if I'm ever needed to do something eg tank mimiron head, though I guess other people are used to those jobs in the guild Razz
Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=De%C3%A5th

Information about your Keybindings: Most of my buttons have 5 or 6 spells tied to each of them, so that I am not restricted by mouse "travel time". Spells which do not instantly trigger the global cooldown (such as shadowfury/rain of fire) are keybound, as are some abilities which are useful for pvp (wotf, trinket, fear/deathcoil macros, pet macros)
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: Yah. I have vent mix, it didn't specify which type, but I can only assume you mean 3.0? I'll get that ASAP if I am accepted, not just when we raid.
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: Ran a ZG pug? And I know the onyxia fight as it was, if it helps for next patch :p
TBC: Cleared all t4 content (including maggy back when you needed 2 clickers per cube), and all SSC/TK/MH except leo and end bosses (and I had my fire res gear ready and all : ( ) Raid led most of that tier 5 content. Killed naj'entus too. Pre 3.0 nerf, ofc
WotLK: Naxx/sarth(1/2d)/maly clear // uldu10 norm clear //uldu 25 pre-keepers clear. Raid led a lot pre-ulduar
2 tower flame lev/steelbreaker/hodir hardmodes 10man down.
Hodir rep level : Exalted (thank god)
First aid level : Not sure if its 450 but I can use the top bandages :>
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? Used to do some pretty nice premades at 70 and caused some terrific turnarounds in some bgs, but I guess that doesnt coutn for pvp experience. I've hit about 1400 in 3s on several occassions, but one of those teams disbanded, and the one i'm in now seems to have replaced me while I was on holidays
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: Not really, no

What do you expect from Results May Vary? A guild that will respect me, where I can rely on the raid being treated fairly and not have to feel dread when raid hours are coming up ^^
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Well, I can respec from DPS-> DPS but it probably won't mean I'll do better, unless its for a specific fight
We raid Thursday, Sunday and Monday 19:00-23:30. Does the times suit you? See next question
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? At present, I log onto wow when I wake up, and go to bed when I log off.
Who controls your game time? Meeeeee
Any additional information you need to tell us? I hope that I will fit in with the guild quickly, and am able to take constructive criticism : )
Also, I know some of my gems aren't epic, I only got back from holiday recently and am running bg's to get the honor for them atm.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):
[Accpted]Application of Destruction Warlock - Deåth Myui10

Edit: Forgot armory link like a nab
Edit 2: More history

Last edited by Death on Wed 19 Aug 2009, 03:58; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord
Kotik

PostSubject: Re: [Accpted]Application of Destruction Warlock - Deåth   [Accpted]Application of Destruction Warlock - Deåth EmptyWed 19 Aug 2009, 02:00

Hai default UI ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Death
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Accpted]Application of Destruction Warlock - Deåth   [Accpted]Application of Destruction Warlock - Deåth EmptyWed 19 Aug 2009, 02:01

is pro D:
Back to top Go down
Thorzak
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Thorzak

PostSubject: Re: [Accpted]Application of Destruction Warlock - Deåth   [Accpted]Application of Destruction Warlock - Deåth EmptyWed 19 Aug 2009, 19:36

A little too much hit for 25man setups I suppose, as we usually always have a sp or boomkin for 3% hit.
Might also be able to get a better belt from vendor/crafting?

Much of the gear is from Naxx25, looking good otherwise.

Btw, there is an option to uncheck in recount to lower the memory usage.
/recount config -> "Record Time Data", if that's a problem.
Back to top Go down
Death
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Accpted]Application of Destruction Warlock - Deåth   [Accpted]Application of Destruction Warlock - Deåth EmptyWed 19 Aug 2009, 19:54

I've been toying with gear combinations a lot lately and working on BiS lists on my spreadsheets, but I know i need only an 11% cap and over thats a waste, in 25mans ^^

Yeah, I need a new belt.. : < in 5 emblems time I'll have the emb conquest one. Its been my weak link for a while

And thanks for the tip on recount! I'll have to try it : )
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord
Kotik

PostSubject: Re: [Accpted]Application of Destruction Warlock - Deåth   [Accpted]Application of Destruction Warlock - Deåth EmptyWed 19 Aug 2009, 20:24

Thorzak wrote:
/recount config -> "Record Time Data", if that's a problem.

Do you perhaps mean Autodelete Time Data? Thats the only thing i found with a similar name. I have it ticked atm. Suppose thats the way to go for less memory usage
Back to top Go down
Death
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Accpted]Application of Destruction Warlock - Deåth   [Accpted]Application of Destruction Warlock - Deåth EmptyWed 19 Aug 2009, 20:28

I think the recoutn interface has changed, I saw that too, I remember an option like he said having been there, vaguely.. fairly sure i used to have it ticked. Oh well, I can fiddle with those settings and if worst comes to worst just turn it off, ofc :p

Got a new necklace/belt/trinket. Woop. Need a ring with hit, though.
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord
Kotik

PostSubject: Re: [Accpted]Application of Destruction Warlock - Deåth   [Accpted]Application of Destruction Warlock - Deåth EmptyThu 20 Aug 2009, 16:25

Accepted as trial. You will however expected to fix up whatever upgrades you can on your that can be acquired from heroic badges.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accpted]Application of Destruction Warlock - Deåth   [Accpted]Application of Destruction Warlock - Deåth Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accpted]Application of Destruction Warlock - Deåth
Page 1 of 1