Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted] Chillkill - Arcane Mage

Go down 
+2
Stigma
chillkill
6 posters
AuthorMessage
chillkill
Grunt
Grunt

[Accepted] Chillkill - Arcane Mage Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Chillkill - Arcane Mage   [Accepted] Chillkill - Arcane Mage EmptyWed 24 Mar 2010, 22:47

Personal Information
Your real name: Andy
Age and Country: UK
Tell us about yourself: Well i work in advertising till about 6.30 game time evry day and spend most of my evening with friends in wow and on nights off i got to the gym..a lot..plus avoid the gf a lot to :p. I have an 11 yr old son (Jamie) who i spend any spare time i can with. The rest is the usual, sports, booze, xbox oh and i play online poker on facebook to. Have $125k atm

Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:

Have played for like 4/5 yrs now../played 328 days so far on this char, got an 80 druid (feral) a 68 shammy (healer) a 61 pali (retri meh) 49 twink huntard. Raided all 40 mans bk in Vanilla, but didnt clear KT 40 man..shame they took out the cc parts. Cleared all tbh bosses and have cleared all up to yogg on 10 and 25..although have got Astral Walker achiev. Played all spec's of mage. Started frost..hense the name up to 55 then went to fire for raiding in vanilla. Was an officer and raid leader for when new Naxx came out and lead Ulduar to (On Tarren Mill server in a guild called Fear Nothing). Played FFB spec until they changed tree for crit in fire, then as mana efficiency within raid setups changed i went to Arcane and boy what a huge difference, take Twins in Totc i get around 17/18k dps dropping cds in current gear. Currently up to 11/12 25 man icc, on 10 man is a bit poor only 9/12 as have only just got into a raid guild - Just need frostwing halls till LK, but i have wiped on LK like 30 times now so i know the fight well and so want to go HC. Unfortunately they dont do 10 man normal icc..and i spent most of my time only learning 10 man in a casual raid guild. Have only been on this server like 6/7 months. Obviously no HC to spam u Razz Cleared all other bosses in Totc norm..didnt bother with HC as my casual guild was poo at it and all pugs cant handle the heals n dps plus moving 3 steps from a damn fire pool

Info about your computer and internet connection: Have nice comp atm, quad core..say no more

Do you use an Authenticator?: Nope

How stable is your internet connection?: Very stable,only get issues when blizz server starts being shitty but thats all

How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? 28 as have set it to not go any higher due to eyes not being able to see any faster..so it keeps my latency as its lowest but giving optimum efficiency

Whats your ping (latency) in dalaran? 150

Does ANY other person have or will ever have access/password to your account? : Hell no

Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Might not have noticed but i need to know what times u raid at..game time i mean as i work will 6.30pm game time, this is the main reason im leaving my guild..as i miss the first 30 mins of any raid and i dont ike letting ppl down..they just premoted me past trial today Smile..ahh just noticed u have stated 19.00 below..my bad...perfect

Character Information

Character Name: Chillkill

Class & Race: Troll (boo) Mage

Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also) All proffessions at 450. Ench, herb, cooking, fishing and firstaid
Main spec: 57/3/11
Off Spec: have duel spec, but not required. Although will respec it to suit any fight or raid set up
Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Chillkill
[url]

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.) dont use em
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: (Yes
Previous PvE Experience: only BG's and world pvp..no arena points, not my thing Smile PVE ftw
Classic: All cleared
TBC: All cleared
WotLK: 25 man normal - all but LK and yogg..dont laugh Razz 10 man all but frostwing halls and LK plus yogg and algalon on 10 man. Every ything in totc..no togc on 10 or 25. Everything else done
Hodir rep level : exaulted
First aid level : 450
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (High rating players is a huge plus) n/a
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?:
List names and class of every character you played at least up to level 70+(Experience with other classes is a small plus) Mage, hunter, druid & shammy

Do you know anyone from Results May Vary? no not really looked tbh, just noticed ur progress is similar to my guilds progress
What do you expect from Results May Vary? To raid professionally and progressivly
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? yep nps
We raid Thursday and Monday 19:00-23:00. Does the times suit you? perfect for me
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? wednesdays..but i see u dont raid then
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) no one but me, parents live like 200 miles away..so its wow all the way lol
Any additional information you need to tell us? nope not really, u can find that out when u invite e and hear me in vent Smile

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): standard shit blizz UI..nothing to right home about, but i was looking at the NIU mage 1..but its bugged for buffs n stuff..so back to standard i went
Back to top Go down
chillkill
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: computer stats   [Accepted] Chillkill - Arcane Mage EmptyWed 24 Mar 2010, 22:54

AMD 9850 Quad core. 2.51 ghz, 7.75 gb ram + 20 meg braodband
Back to top Go down
Stigma
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Chillkill - Arcane Mage   [Accepted] Chillkill - Arcane Mage EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 01:44

Hello and welcome to our forum.

Your application seems good and i see a serius guy here, and your history in game is good. About mages i don't know why but it seems to be our guild cursed class, everyone say that the days looks fine to him and when he joins the guild can't have more than 70% attendance when we are raiding only 2 days per week so 100% is so easy.So carently we are looking for an active mage and reliable. We will wait for officers to reply and one from our officers is Mage so his words will make the biggest difference here cause he can see lots of thinks that i can't in a mage.

I wish good luck with your application. Fairwell.
Back to top Go down
Zimmer
Warlord
Warlord
Zimmer

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Chillkill - Arcane Mage   [Accepted] Chillkill - Arcane Mage EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 07:32

We don't raid ICC10 in guildform, group(s) is(are) formed by a few guildys that want to do it. Just so you know Smile

For the rest, nice App, mature people are always good for the atmosphere (why is there no proper word to translate "Sfeer" into english..)

Stigma wrote:
About mages i don't know why but it seems to be our guild cursed class, everyone say that the days looks fine to him and when he joins the guild can't have more than 70% attendance when we are raiding only 2 days per week so 100% is so easy.

Let's blame Voltus for that, his DPS is so high that all the new mages burn out instantly ^^
Back to top Go down
Lunaire
Warlord
Warlord
Lunaire

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Chillkill - Arcane Mage   [Accepted] Chillkill - Arcane Mage EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 15:35

chillkill wrote:
Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.) dont use em
You mean you just dont use fancy macros and CTRL/shift + something, or you mean you click every button you use?

I had a look at your rep and achievements on Armory, and you should get some cred for your rep farming! Shows persistence and dedication through all of TBC (and vanilla too).
Back to top Go down
moomoojuju
High Warlord
High Warlord
moomoojuju

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Chillkill - Arcane Mage   [Accepted] Chillkill - Arcane Mage EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 16:09

if you finish work @6:30 server time and roll call is at 6:45 and ontime bonus is at 6:50, i wonder how you will manage this?
Back to top Go down
Chillkil

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Chillkill - Arcane Mage   [Accepted] Chillkill - Arcane Mage EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 18:34

ok..no keybindinds but i do have my main spells macro'd i.e.

#showtooltip Arcane Barrage
/cast Berserking(Racial)
/cast Arcane Barrage(Rank 3)
/use Talisman of Resurgence

#showtooltip Arcane Missiles
/use Arcane Power
/use Arcane Missiles(Rank 13)

#showtooltip Arcane Blast
/cast Arcane Blast(Rank 4)
/cast Shard of the Crystal Heart
/cast Icy Veins

and yes i finish work at 6.30 game time..but i live 2 minute walk from work.
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Chillkill - Arcane Mage   [Accepted] Chillkill - Arcane Mage EmptyFri 26 Mar 2010, 09:08

Hello Chillkill,

Please, could you explain me why you use 481 hit rate and why you want to leave Peons since we are in the same progress atm (11/12).
Back to top Go down
Chillkil

PostSubject: My hit rating   [Accepted] Chillkill - Arcane Mage EmptyFri 26 Mar 2010, 10:45

well i have just been unlucky with drops to try and reduce it so i have dropped the points on arcane focus to compensate it. When i get upgrades i will ofc change my tree for it . Peons raiding schedule invites start at 6.00 and the first pull is at 6.30, of course i am always late as i leave work at 6.30 and i hate not being able to contribute or always being late. So i want to raid but feel im letting the team down. So with yourselves i want to be on time and 100% raid attendance. i choose you as your raid progress is similar to mine.

Im sure ur next question will be why did i not chk the raid schedule b4 being invited..we all make mistakes. But this raid schedule is perfect for me
Back to top Go down
Voltus
High Warlord
High Warlord
Voltus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Chillkill - Arcane Mage   [Accepted] Chillkill - Arcane Mage EmptySat 27 Mar 2010, 15:25

Accepted as trial.

Whisper me or any officer for invitation.

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Chillkill - Arcane Mage   [Accepted] Chillkill - Arcane Mage Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Chillkill - Arcane Mage
Page 1 of 1