Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rossignol, Rogue application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rossignol
Grunt
Grunt

Rossignol, Rogue application. Empty
PostSubject: Rossignol, Rogue application.   Rossignol, Rogue application. EmptySun 16 Aug 2009, 16:13

Personal Information
Your real name: Jesper Christiansen
Age and Country: 23 years old, from Denmark
Tell us about yourself: Im 23 years old, working as a carpenter. uhm, well i play alot of wow?
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: Well wow is the only mmo i played, but i played it alot ^^ I believe ive played with a few of u guys in vanilla, in heartless/remedy.
Info about your computer and internet connection: 20/2mbit
How stable is your internet connection?: 99% stable
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? 65-75
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Rossignol
Class & Race: Ud Rogue
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): alch 450, herb 450, 400 cooking, 375 fishing
Main spec: 18 / 51 / 2
Off Spec: 41 / 5 / 25
Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Rossignol Updated.

Information about your Keybindings: use the basic movement keys awsd, and use shift + ? to the skills i dont have room for in 1234.. Razz?
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: Yes
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: mc, onyxia, bwl, aq, naxx
TBC:took a break in tbc
WotLK: naxx, ulduar 10/25
Hodir rep level :revered
First aid level : max
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? (3v3 1700ish rating)
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: Not that i know of Razz

What do you expect from Results May Vary? Great fun, and lots of nerd screams!
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? sure
We raid Thursday, Sunday and Monday 19:00-23:30. Does the times suit you? suits me ok, except monday i wont be able to join before 20.00.
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? not rly any days i cant ^^
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) Only my work keeps me away from wow, otherwise i would play 24/7 =P
Any additional information you need to tell us? Dont think so, just wanne say hi to old the oldschool ppl i havent talked to for a long time.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): [/URL]Rossignol, Rogue application. 29661818.th[/url]

Last edited by Rossignol on Mon 17 Aug 2009, 17:41; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Feeks
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Feeks

PostSubject: Re: Rossignol, Rogue application.   Rossignol, Rogue application. EmptySun 16 Aug 2009, 17:12

Raided long ago with Rossi in Heartless and Remedy, he knows his class well...he's been playing rogue for ages!
he has my vouch!
Back to top Go down
Rossignol
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Rossignol, Rogue application.   Rossignol, Rogue application. EmptyMon 17 Aug 2009, 16:10

Armory profile updated Smile
Back to top Go down
Tekla
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Tekla

PostSubject: Re: Rossignol, Rogue application.   Rossignol, Rogue application. EmptyMon 17 Aug 2009, 18:00

<do rogues stıll raıd wıth swords. ıs that stıll vıable

anyway your gear seems to be oke only 2 actıve rogues Atm
Back to top Go down
Rossignol
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Rossignol, Rogue application.   Rossignol, Rogue application. EmptyMon 17 Aug 2009, 18:02

Trying to get my greasy hands on a decent fist, havent succeded yet tho
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

PostSubject: Re: Rossignol, Rogue application.   Rossignol, Rogue application. EmptyTue 18 Aug 2009, 20:12

nice to see you again rossi. accepted on trial (its xristodoulos btw .... less healing more pewpew nowdays)
contact me , thorzak or kotik to get an invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rossignol, Rogue application.   Rossignol, Rogue application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rossignol, Rogue application.
Page 1 of 1