Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tangenten Orc Warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tangente

Tangenten Orc Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Tangenten Orc Warlock   Tangenten Orc Warlock EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 18:32

Personal Information
Your real name: Jonathan Söderström
Age and Country: Im from Sweden and Im 16 years old.
Tell us about yourself: Well about myself... Im an funny and interesting guy which like to play games, i play anything worth playing.
In real life i describe myself shy, but people disagree. Well i guess its so for everyone aint it?. On my free time i kinda only play world of warcraft and i do as well have a girlfriend which i spend a lot of time with but this will not interact with my raiding times. I also like to have fun in photoshop and Im also very interested in movies.
Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs: Very well, i started playing wow 4 years ago, it all started from when i was at a new buddy i met in the sixth grade, he showed me his 60 paladin and i was like w00t this game i really need to get before i have only played runescape as an MMO. Well since i bought the game i've been obsessed in it but still i can control my gametime.
Info about your computer and internet connection:
AMD ATHLON 64 X2 Dual core processor 8600+
3 gig RAM
Graphic card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GS
600gig hardrive.
And my internet connection is 100 mbit/sec
How stable is your internet connection?: Very stable, its very rare that i get a disconnect.
How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat? Around 45-53 It depends of course of the fight, but i play with the highest settings on world of warcraft.
Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes

Character Information
Character Name: Tangenten
Class & Race: Orc Warlock
Professions (including Cooking & Fishing): (State your skill and rare recipies also)
I do have tailoring at 432/450, I am gonna make it up to 450/450 just for the guild to we can say i get a recipe from ulduar or any other place which someone else can do, i will do it just an example. I do not have any other profession but Im gonna skill up jewelcrafting for the gems. Cooking and fishing i don't have, why i do not have is cause i already have 450/450 cooking and around 440/450 fishing on my hunter. As you maybe can see now this was not my main, my hunter was my main but now i changed.
Main spec: Destro.
Off Spec: None.
Armory Profile:

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.)
I don't use any, i do have a lot of macros i can use but i decided to not.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: Yes
Previous PvE Experience:
Classic: (at lvl 60) Zul gurub,Onyxia and Molten core also kurinaxx in AQ20.
TBC: (at lvl 70) I did clear all raids up to Felmyst in Sunwell.
WotLK: All instances cleared except Onyxia25 and the new colosseums raid. I got undying before ulduar patch and i have done sarth25 with 3 drakes. And i have done 7 hardmodes in ulduar10.
Hodir rep level : None Im going to get it asap.
First aid level : I have not really leveled first aid on this char but i will cause its not expensive and its very good for arena and can help healers a little bit.
Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? Well Im afraid i don't have any previous PvP experience my main focus is certainly PvP.
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?:
In fact i do, Im pretty good in photoshop and Im an expert in Adobe premiere (movie editing program) In school i'll soon start with web designing.

What do you expect from Results May Vary? I accept an active and social guild, and of course a serious one. And i expect good progress and great players!
Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? Yes anytime, all for the guilds best.
We raid Thursday, Sunday and Monday 19:00-23:30. Does the times suit you? This suits me perfect, if we need more time i can play up to 01:00 just incase.
How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? I plan to raid all 3 days.
Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) Me myself.
Any additional information you need to tell us?
Yes, as you look through my achievement list you guys will be like what are he talking about?
The answer is that i come from the server Magtheridon i have been on Twisting Nether for 3 days now.
All my achievements in raids lays on my hunter which are named Azex, here is a armory link to that char :

And Im got plenty of golds so when i get new gear i am always replacing with epic gems, and i always come prepared with flasks,food,pots and other stuff i might have with me.

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface):

Thanks for taking the time to read my application.
Sincerely Jonathan (Tangenten)
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

Tangenten Orc Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangenten Orc Warlock   Tangenten Orc Warlock EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 04:13

Unenchanted or bad-cheap enchanted gear .....cheap gemming.... crap reputations... unknown to hodir
application declined.
Gl finding a guild.
Back to top Go down

Tangenten Orc Warlock
Page 1 of 1