Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results May Vary @ EU, Twisting Nether

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tanari Orc warlock

Go down 
+3
Kotik
maiden
Tanari
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanari
Grunt
Grunt

Tanari Orc warlock Empty
PostSubject: Tanari Orc warlock   Tanari Orc warlock EmptyFri 04 Sep 2009, 09:23

Personal Information

Your real name: Gunnar Rúnar Sigurþórsson (good luck pronouncing that)

Age and Country: 22 and i live in Iceland

Tell us about yourself:i work at IT for a software company, mostly boring stuff there really, but there are the occasionall good stories from it, some really stupid IT stuff, like CAPS lock preventing people from typing in there passwords and stuff Smile

Tell us about your history in WoW or other MMOs:I have tried out most of MMOs played ragnarok online before wow but i have played WoW since the orignial Beta, played a shaman and hated it!

Info about your computer and internet connection: Never had any problems with my computer, the only problems with the internet is that i live in Iceland and there is a seacord going to the UK that seams to break down occasionally

How stable is your internet connection?:its very stable, never had problems with it

How much fps do you normally have in 25man raids in combat?: Not sure, i used to lag during the Razorscale encounter no idea why though, but it is stable

Did you read and understand the criteria for joining us inside the "Application Template"? Yes

Character Information

Character Name: Tanari

Class & Race: Warlock Orc

Professions (including Cooking & Fishing):i Have maxed out cooking,first aid and i have like 350 fishing, i am Enchanter/Jewelcrafter (which was really exspensive !!) I have Blood Draining enchant (its really shit) and i am currently getting alot of gem recipies

Main spec:0/13/58

Off Spec:53/0/18

Armory Profile: [url]=http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Tanari[/url]

Information about your Keybindings: (We need to know what sort of keybindings you use for your spells/abiltiies.)
E = Seed of Corruoption
F = Main curse (CoD,CoA,CoE)
shift+F = Backup curse
Q = Rain of Fire
shift Q = Orc racial (forgot the name)
V = life tap
Shift V = Dont remember Sad
T = is for any item needed during fight healthstone mostly but some fights need you to use a item like archimonde

Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone which you can use if needed?: Yes

Previous PvE Experience:Everything except 25 man Ulduar only got to the Iron council on 25 man but completed 10 man

Classic: Everything except Kel'thuzad

TBC:Everything

WotLK:Upp to iron council in Ulduar

Hodir rep level : exalted

First aid level : 450

Do you have any PvP experience? If so what rating and bracket? No sorry, i have a rogue alt that i pvp on but otherwise no
Do you have any out of game skills useful to the guild like web designing or movie making?: no sorry, but i have a nice sense of humor

What do you expect from Results May Vary? A challenging raiding exsperience and a few laughs and im good

Are you fine with respeccing to a spec of the guilds need? duel spec sorta made that easier Smile so yeah im fine with it

We raid Thursday, Sunday and Monday 19:00-23:30. Does the times suit you? : I can make all of those times, might be alittle hung over on Sunday but lets hope not Smile

How active do you plan to be? What days can you and cant you raid? i can raid all of those days, unless something drastic happens

Who controls your game time? (Wife/Girlfriend etc) I play when i want to play noone controlls it but me

Any additional information you need to tell us? This weekend im going to the country and BBQ-ing and some stuff with the family so i dont know if il be on much this weekend

Post a Picture of your UI (User interface): my UI is abit fucked atm and i am making this application at work so i dont have access to a screenshot il edit this when i get home
Back to top Go down
maiden
Grunt
Grunt

Tanari Orc warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanari Orc warlock   Tanari Orc warlock EmptyFri 04 Sep 2009, 10:25

ex-guildie of me and tekla and a very skilled player. used to beat the crap out of me on the vanity meters Mad
Back to top Go down
Tanari
Grunt
Grunt

Tanari Orc warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanari Orc warlock   Tanari Orc warlock EmptyFri 04 Sep 2009, 10:43

im sure your gear is far better than mine atm maiden Smile im sure your dps is alot better than mine
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord
Kotik

Tanari Orc warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanari Orc warlock   Tanari Orc warlock EmptyFri 04 Sep 2009, 10:43

You most definitely lack a lot of gear and especially experience, Not killed Auriaya in 25man and no hard mode experience at all. pre-bc experience is impressive if it was done at the appropriate level.
Back to top Go down
Zynthar
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Zynthar

Tanari Orc warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanari Orc warlock   Tanari Orc warlock EmptyFri 04 Sep 2009, 10:50

"Classic: Everything except Kel'thuzad

TBC:Everything"

Which class(es) did you play that time, and why did you reroll to warlock?
Back to top Go down
Tanari
Grunt
Grunt

Tanari Orc warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanari Orc warlock   Tanari Orc warlock EmptyFri 04 Sep 2009, 10:52

i was in AFGM during pre-TBC then during tbc i drifted between some guilds, Perfectly Sane, Conspiracy and then i went casual, but i really started to miss raiding alot
Back to top Go down
Tanari
Grunt
Grunt

Tanari Orc warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanari Orc warlock   Tanari Orc warlock EmptyFri 04 Sep 2009, 10:53

i played a undead warlock til wotlk then i rerolled a orc warlock Razz was sick of the racials

was called Garmur

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Garmur
Back to top Go down
maiden
Grunt
Grunt

Tanari Orc warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanari Orc warlock   Tanari Orc warlock EmptyFri 04 Sep 2009, 16:14

for rgearing up i suggest you buy some runed orbs off the ah and get the belt from those, do the daily hc every day and totc hc and buy 2 pieces of t8 asap. there's some really nice gear available from emblems of conquest which could fix that gearissue Wink
Back to top Go down
Tekla
Blood Guard
Blood Guard
Tekla

Tanari Orc warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanari Orc warlock   Tanari Orc warlock EmptyFri 04 Sep 2009, 20:04

his gear might be shit or outdated but thats something you can fix in a week or so. He is generaly a good player used to lead raids in bog, be transfered to dune maul in the early stages of ulduar he did killed yog with a group of 10 back in bog since they where not able to get 25 peeps on.

gear is not that good but this guy knows how to raid, walk out fires and shit like that.

he gets my vouch
Back to top Go down
lungorthin
High Warlord
High Warlord
lungorthin

Tanari Orc warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanari Orc warlock   Tanari Orc warlock EmptySat 05 Sep 2009, 16:33

gear is too bad imo .... its piss easy to get at least 2 t8,5 - 1-2 ulduar craftables and even 1 245 item by now just from doing heroics 5 man.

ulduar 25 is probably not gonna be farmed anymore since ppl dont show enough interest and we strugle filling uldua 25 raids. ... i d say work on getting tons of badges .... get what i mentioned before .... gem epic and then we reexamine the application.

Also ask tekla to inform you when our 10 man raids happen .... normal clearances are regular even with alts.... and we get out of guild people for our alt runs so try to use the opportunity to gear up
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord
Kotik

Tanari Orc warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanari Orc warlock   Tanari Orc warlock EmptyTue 08 Sep 2009, 07:40

I am not declining the application but I am putting it hold giving you some days time to improve your gear on your own hands and showing that you can help yourself too. You were a good player but that isn't everything I take into consideration.
Back to top Go down
Tanari
Grunt
Grunt

Tanari Orc warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanari Orc warlock   Tanari Orc warlock EmptyTue 08 Sep 2009, 08:38

sounds good
Back to top Go down
Kotik
Warlord
Warlord
Kotik

Tanari Orc warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanari Orc warlock   Tanari Orc warlock EmptySun 13 Sep 2009, 17:37

Accepted on trial. I see you have adjusted your gems, your hit rating and enchants. The head still isn't 8.5 but since you have upgraded the rest I can only assume that upgrade is still in the works Smile
Back to top Go down
Tanari
Grunt
Grunt

Tanari Orc warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanari Orc warlock   Tanari Orc warlock EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 11:07

who could i whisper for an invite?
Back to top Go down
Shirlei
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Shirlei

Tanari Orc warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanari Orc warlock   Tanari Orc warlock EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 12:12

Zyless, Thorzak, Kotik and Lungorthin are our officers so one of them Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tanari Orc warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanari Orc warlock   Tanari Orc warlock Empty

Back to top Go down

Tanari Orc warlock
Page 1 of 1